Patch Notes (25 May 2010)
These official Patch Notes are copied verbatim from this forum thread of the . It is copyrighted by Jagex.
These Patch Notes were announced on 25 May 2010.
These Patch Notes were announced on 25 May 2010.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Several female tops have had their midriff area adjusted to meet the waistline, as promised.
- Fixed a problem where some players couldn't successfully run the auto-setup graphics option first time around.
- Stopped some water going uphill.
- A barrel of apples on Lunar Isle should no longer become invisible.
- The statue of Arrav in the Heroes’ Guild has been updated.
- Fixed a problem with black demons’ feet.
- Removed some random blocking in Al Kharid and Lumbridge.
- We've carefully re-grown the top of a tree in Brimhaven.
- Updated Chaeldar's chathead on the interface of the lunar spellbook’s Contact spell.
- Updated the images for the torch and skull torch in the Construction skill guide.
- Fixed a render problem with a boat during a cutscene.
- Improved the animations when leaving the jail at the Desert Mining Camp.
- Re-textured gargoyles when they're being smashed.
- Reattached a floating branch to the Grand Tree.
- Fixed the glow effect of the Law Altar.
- Flattened some of the sea near Waterbirth Island.
- The Lighthouse light now spins once more!
- Fixed a problem with the images on the loom interface.
- Flags on Neitiznot and Jatizso no longer fly through their poles.
- Fixed several mapping problems with the Port Phasmatys dock area.
- Re-modelled some of the scenery in the Great Orb Project area.
- Improved the POH toy box interface buttons.
- Fixed the icon for unstrung maple longbows.
- Fixed the ladders in the Rune Essence mine.
- The workbench in the Crafting Guild no longer sticks up through the ceiling.
- A patch of grass has been firmly rooted to the floor.
- Correctly animated the coloured whip's special attack.
- Adjusted the animation for the talon beast's Deadly Claw attack to show all three attacks.
- Added a bell to Tindal Marchant's stall.
- Thunder can now be heard near Castle Drakan.
- Improved the songs 'Expecting', 'Upcoming' and 'Scape Soft'.
- Removed some old code from the Black Knights’ Fortress quest.
- Clarified some of the text in Meeting History.
- Corrected the Underground Pass quest journal reference to cages instead of crates.
- Corrected the Mournings Ends Part I quest complete scroll.
- Rantz should now talk to you about the various quests he's involved with at the right times.
- Removed a fair amount of old code from the Desert Treasure and Ghosts Ahoy quests.
- The Wise Old Man can now look at items you may have from The Blood Pact.
Activities and Distractions & Diversions
- Adjusted one of the locations you teleport to with the superior locator.
- Improved some of the core Fish Flingers code.
- The doors in Fish Flingers now open the other way.
- Fixed some positioning of icons on the Rat Pits interface.
- Improved the ladder minimap information in Barbarian Assault.
- Reduced the clickable size of the XP counter reset button.
- Fixed a typo when chartering boats and discussing the cost of the journey.
- Adjusted the chat box to better fit some characters.
- Strykewyrms can still be damaged even if you've recently been in combat with ogres.
- Fixed a problem with clockwork cats and the follower interface.
- Fixed the servant section of the Construction skill guide.
- Corrected the ops on dramen branches.
- Moved an unreachable fishing spot in the Fish Flingers D&D.
- Corrected the pouch crafting interface for the granite lobster and praying mantis.
- Fixed the dungeon entrance near the volcano on Crandor.
- Protect item and Turmoil no longer conflict depending on which way around they were selected.
- Removed some old chat from Donie.
- Dropping and picking up a raven shouldn't change which version you have.
- Cleared a bit of vegetation to allow access to the bridge near Mos Le’Harmless.
- Updated a large amount of the older Farming code.
- Godswords can now be found in the Attack skill guide.
- The speed at which Summoning potions could be made was a bit too fast.
- Clarified the message when using the hollow log shortcut while in various monkey forms.
- Fixed a problem with your POH rotating the garden portal unexpectedly.
- Close the ‘servant going to the bank’ interface when necessary.
- Sped up the time it takes to get through the barrier to Port Phasmatys if you've completed Ghosts Ahoy.
- Clarified the message when using the bones from Restless Ghost on an altar or the bone grinder.
- Reduced the XP given when thieving from certain chests in the Thieves’ Guild.
- You will now get consistent messages when watering fruit or tree saplings.
- Beavers will no longer attempt to chop down tree trunks.
- The anti-poison totem now works against enchanted emerald bolts.
- Corrected the examine info for bound celestial gloves.
- Boosted Agility now replenishes you run rate correctly in Daemonheim.
- Stopped 2x2 NPCs preventing players entering a dungeon room if they stood in the doorway.
- Fixed the bound version of the shadow silk hood.
- Rotated a chest in Dungeoneering so it's not blocked by a pillar.
- Gluttonous behemoth was spelt incorrectly on the Adventurer's Log.
- Corrected the level required message when combining gissel mushrooms and blue crab potatoes.
- Corrected the Dungeoneering item purchase prices in the Adventurer's Log.