Patch Notes (25 June 2018)
These Patch Notes were announced on 25 June 2018.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week's update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As a note, the patch week is small this week due to the massive release of Elite Dungeons, go and check that out!
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The clockwork cat will now recognise the "Hide familiar options" checkbox correctly.
- The track "Thieves' Guild I" no longer incorrectly unlocks during the Prisoner of Glouphrie quest.
- Burning chompies now correctly add to existing stacks.
- Fixed an issue that stopped you from keepsaking a used Superior Statius's warhammer.
- Corrected an issue in which Crossing Over VI wasn't shown on the requirements for the Final Boss achievement.
- Switching between legacy interface and EoC will now be consistent with the 'Always show target information' checkbox.
- Blocked the ability to cast Alchemy and Disassemble on the free weapons given to you during the Heart of Stone quest.
- Reduced cost of XP scrimshaws from 10 ancient bones to 4
- Reduced cost of gathering scrimshaws from 10 to 2
- Added superior scrimshaws of sacrifice, aggression and corruption to the ports scrimshaw crafter.
- T90 Sirenic armour has received a visual update.
- The Max Guild boss portal can be tuned to travel to Elite Dungeons.