Patch Notes (25 July 2016)
These Patch Notes were announced on 25 July 2016.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this weeks update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Bonus XP and lamps may now be applied to Invention. Please bear in mind that elite skills use a different XP curve, and XP and BXP is applied at 50% of the normal rates from these methods.
- Prismatic lamps and stars can now be used in Invention at a reduced rate of 50% of the usual experience.
- Auras may now be used with Invention, including for Jack of Trades. The Wisdom aura applies its bonus to item XP, rather than direct XP.
- Master Runecrafting robes now correctly give 5% bonus experience instead of 6%.
- Infinity ethereal now correctly gives 5% - if the full Master Runecrafting robes are owned - instead of 4%.
- Playing Fight Kiln with cutscenes turned off no longer deletes rewards if you have some to claim.
- The Port Sarim Invasion event has ended.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- Unlocking Tim and Crunchy pets have been added to the Master Quest Cape requirements.
- When being teleported by Thaerisk Cemphier in the quest While Guthix Sleeps you will no longer be teleported into a wall in Port Sarim.
- Fixed a crash that would happen when the player levelled up whilst in a group.
- Added engine support for Arc content.
- Force walk tile near Port Sarim pub removed.
- The in special attack bar Legacy interface mode has been moved back to its previous position.
- Using bonds to change your name no longer prevents use of keybinds.
- The Daystone and Nightstone can no longer be used inside a POH.