Patch Notes (24 October 2016)
These Patch Notes were announced on 24 October 2016.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Ironman legs will no longer stretch when performing certain animations.
- The aggression, luck and camouflage potions will now correctly share half of their effects in Social Slayer.
- Rogue gloves from Deathmatch are no longer always lost on death.
- Broken rogue gloves from the Crucible now unlock the tier 1 Deathmatch gloves when converted.
- Arc sea shells are now stackable.
- The Arc travel map interface now opens to the Uncharted Isles page if last selected, saving players who wish to travel to another island one click.
- Tang (food merchant) on Waiko now buys non-sliced wushrooms.
- Players can now access the gnome glider network from the Tuai Leit gnome colony after rescuing Azalea Oakheart.
- Players no longer sink into the stairs on Tuai Leit.
- The player's chat head when wearing the karasu mask no longer clips through the Legacy interface.
- Players can no longer walk through a rock on Cyclosis.
- The blocking on certain uncharted isles has been fixed.
- The destroy message on the hunter outfit now indicates that it can be reclaimed from Diango or a player-owned house costume room.
- Mushroom clusters now look better when spawning on a hill on an uncharted island.
- An unhandled dialogue state in Head of the Family when talking to the cyclops captain has been fixed.
- Entering a Telos encounter will now offer the ability to fight an extra 5% above highest enrage. This is so players no longer need to perform two kills to get to a new highest enrage.
- Several phase indicators have been added to Telos's life points interface.
- Players can once again teleport to the Grand Exchange using Sliskelion pieces from the full currency pouch interface.
- Players can once again activate the Insane Final Boss title.
- An issue with the scroll bar on the Group Members window has been fixed.
- Runemetrics rows no longer get muddled, showing XP added to the wrong skill.
- 17/10, 11:40 UTC: A way for players to activate the golden Final Boss title has been added.
- 17/10, 15:00 UTC: Portable wells once again apply a 10% XP bonus.
- 18/10, 13:15 UTC: The chance to discover Cyclosis through a Player-Owned Ports voyage.
- 18/10, 18:15 UTC: The effects of an inactive Dark Magic aura will no longer trigger when using ranged attacks.
- Vorago's teamsplit colours have changed to red and blue to improve visibility for colourblind players.
- The red and green outlines on celtic knot puzzles have been amended to more clearly define correct positions for colourblind players.
- The spirit gem bag is now kept on death (outside of the Wilderness).