Patch Notes (24 March 2014)
These Patch Notes were announced on 24 March 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The correct woodcutting animation is now played when a player chops a tree with the scorching axe override active.
- The Armadyl's Tower text on the world map has been removed.
- Varrock guards' waists no longer stretch in combat or during death.
- The Airut icon in the Slayer Skill Advance Guide has been updated.
- The Investigator's notebook title text is now aligned correctly.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- A spelling error in Wartface and Bentnose's dialogue in Recipe for Disaster has been corrected.
- A typo in Kharshai's dialogue has been fixed.
- The Fremennik Achievement Diary task 'Totally Livid' now has the correct requirements listed.
- Players may now toggle their public chat off.
- Bandos, Armadyl and Zaros croziers now correctly count as two handed weapons.
- Croziers have had their combat stats removed and their Prayer bonuses made consistent.
- Clan avatars will no longer disappear when teleporting from a Player-Owned House.
- Players can no longer attack the Giant Mole from the far side of the agility shortcuts of the chamber it is currently in.
- The Giant Mole will now correctly advance the fight when a familiar deals the most damage to it.
- A punctuation error in the dialogue for the Guardian Mummy from Pyramid Plunder has been fixed.
- Duncan, the Ports Navigator, now takes the player to the correct interface when discussing Forgotten Scrolls.
- The duplicated confirm option in Yrsa's shoe shop has been fixed.
- Lightning staves no longer have an Attack requirement as they cannot be used in Melee combat.
- An issue with the Borrowed Power spell requiring the player to carry excess runes to cast High Level Alchemy has been corrected.
- Enemies in the God Wars Dungeon no longer stay at 0 lifepoints without dying when they drop warpriest armour.
- A selection of Clan keywords have been added based upon player requests.
- The Dark Magic aura has been made significantly more powerful.
- The elements in the 'Featured' tab are now spread evenly within the interface to look more aesthetically pleasing.
- Dreadnips can now run.
- The familiar buff timer now updates after renewing a familiar, instead of waiting until the original one had expired.
- Chaos gauntlets now give a 10% damage boost to bolt spells when worn.
- There is now a warning message before sending scroll missions in a Player-Owned Port when a player already owns all four pieces.
- Pets can no longer be taken into the Big Chinchompa minigame.
- It is now possible to enable and disable audio settings using keybinds.
- Players can now home teleport to various lodestones by using keybinds.