Patch Notes (24 June 2013)
These Patch Notes were announced on 24 June 2013, and revised on 25 June 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The animated suits of armour in the Warriors’ Guild now wear more modern versions of their respective suits.
- Avatars no longer look distorted when activating a new hairstyle in the Customisation Interface.
- Pets no longer turn green in the Dominion Tower.
- The strongarm resting animation cosmetic override has been altered to prevent issues with other emotes.
- The outline around a skill pendant from the Squeal of Fortune now appears whole.
- A skin colouring issue on Saniboch has been fixed.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- The Nexus task can now be completed if a player has managed to complete the Nexus activity.
Skills & Minigames:
- Wilderness Warbands will now spawn on a set 7 hour rotation to keep all worlds synchronised, instead of 7 hours after a world has rebooted. Players also now only have 20 minutes to initially interact with a warband (interacting with one will extend its life by up to 10 minutes).
- The experience rates have been increased in the Sinkhole distraction for players with a Dungeoneering level at level 100 or greater.
- Players can now win a Hoardstalker Dungeon ring from Sinkhole Ibis cards. This ring will teleport a player to a Dungeoneering Resource Dungeon up to 8 times before being destroyed.
- Players spell books should no longer be reset upon exiting a Sinkhole.
- There now needs to be at least 5 players in The Crucible for the trophy bones to drop.
- Players can now take a dragon keepsake key into the Crucible (and tutorial) to use the supreme weapons as customisations.
- Gilded pickaxes can now be placed in a tool belt. The Gold Nymph will now also gild the pickaxes in your tool belt.
- Scrimshaws now default to the superior category and also default to only make one when using the scrimshaw crafter.
- The illuminated books of the gods can now be added to the Player-Owned House bookcase.
- Players can now run through the east Al Kharid gate without having to talk to the guards.
- Wizard gloves are now dropped via Wizards and Spellwisps. Spellwisps now also drop wizard wands and books.
- The Raptor will no longer die to so-called "Brutal" green dragons.
- The Action Bar now works correctly with key binds and items in a slot after logging in and out.
- The runebound behemoth can no longer be hit through its protection prayers.
- Chaelder now gives the player the correct information when assigning jellies.
- Players can no longer rest when using a music box.
- A small typo in Raetul's chat has been fixed.
- A small spelling error when adding lent items to the tool belt has been fixed.
- Rocktails and rocktail soup now work as intended with expensive spices.
- Some inconsistent stats on the Culinaromancer's low level gloves have been corrected.
- The toy kite can no longer be overridden with a dragon keepsake key.
- The Clan kill count now works correctly.
- Players will now only be given the "You have been poisoned!" message if they were not already poisoned.
- The buy limit for ascension shards has been increased.
- Fragment bolts and arrows should now pack more of a punch and can be used with more weapons.
- Summoning scrolls now work as expected in the Wilderness.
- Marker plants can no longer be used in Nex's Prison.
- The Skill Advance Guide for The Runespan conjuration platforms has been updated to state that they are members only.