Patch Notes (24 July 2013)
These Patch Notes were announced on 24 July 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Several cutscenes now work in the HTML5 client.
- Cutscenes now work correctly in the World Wakes quest.
- A cutscene in Ritual of the Mahjarrat no longer crashes the Java client.
- The Conquest tutorial can now be completed.
- The "Nowt Tool Look At" and "Building Up Strength" Lumbridge achievements can once again be completed.
- Several changes have been made to make the account creation process work better with accounts with no display name.
- Several tweaks have been made to hopefully solve the mystery of the missing keybinds.
- The money pouch will no longer display as empty when there are coins inside.
- The Sinkholes daily reset has been replaced - this will take effect on the next daily reset.
- Players can now exit out of the Orb of Occulus interface.
- "Search" prompt windows will now appear on top of other interfaces.
- The Clan chat window's separator will now remember it's position over log-in sessions.
- The rejoining Friends / Clan chat functionality works once again.
- Setting the friends chat filter to "Friends only" now works as intended.
- Temporarily increased the drop rates slightly of the keystones in the Order of Ascension dungeon.