Patch Notes (24 April 2017)
These Patch Notes were announced on 24 April 2017.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Ports adventurer unlocks have been added to the relevant skill guides.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Clan achievements now give the correct pop-up and message.
- Skeletal wishes now displays a pop up.
- Players can now consistently complete the Morytania achievement 'gate spectre-ations'.
- Players can now correctly complete the Tirannwn achievement 'Disco impling'.
- Lurgon's Run now gives a pop-up on completion.
- All quests have been updated to no longer display a blank 'task complete' pop-up on completion.
- Players can now boost their stats to complete wilderness achievements. Note: The requirements must be met through every step of the achievement.
- Kal'gerion demon special attacks will now trigger inside the wilderness.
- Fixed the wardrobe tooltip for the off-hand Throwing Starfish.
- Adamant dragons and Rune dragons now have the new luck system applied to them.
- The bonecrusher settings interface now lists Hardened and Reinforced bones.
Last week's hotfixes
- 18/04, 14:00 UTC: Fixed an issue that was preventing some players from logging in.
- 18/04, 14:15 UTC: Reverted some Nex: Angel of Death looting changes.
- 18/04, 18:10 UTC: Players can now complete the Disco Impling achievement by dancing in the relevant room in Prifddinas.
Last week's coldfix (18/04, 17:15 UTC):
- Players can now reliably log into the lobby.
- Players will no longer be disconnected upon logging into a game world.
- Players can now reliably claim the Wilderness task set rewards.
- The "Like a boss" achievement is no longer part of the Falador easy task set.
- Fixed the "trimmed achievement vape" typo.
- The "Champions, What Champions?" achievement no longer requires only a single champion being defeated.
- The completionist cape now only requires a single ports storyline to be completed, instead of all.
- Fixed a clientscript error when trying to add too many icons to the buff bar.
- Players can now reliably equip their completionist, trimmed completionist, and master quest capes if they have earned it.