Patch Notes (23 May 2016)
These Patch Notes were announced on 23 May 2016 by Mod Robbie.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Players with the 15-year emote unlocked can now perform the 2008 variant.
- The lightbulb animation when discovering items in Invention in the NXT client has been fixed.
- The Oo'glog pools when using the NXT client have been fixed.
- Smouldering tansymum is no longer invisible when wielded.
- Added some more banners to the environment of Nomad's fortress.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- The mining accumulator, book switcher, mechanised chinchompa and woodcutting accumulator are no longer locked behind their old Invention level requirements.
- Filled golden bowls now longer convert to the blessed version when dropped.
- A spelling mistake in Suak's instructions has been fixed.
- Removed an incorrect reference to a Magic requirement for Robes of Subjugation in the Defence skillguide.
- Updated some tooltips in the Slayer rewards interface to mention Morvran.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- A typo in Meg’s case - Robber from the Darkness - Part 4 has been fixed.
- A spelling issue in the chat with the Makeover Mage during the Meg’s Cases has been fixed.
- Talking to Bob after beginning the quests The Lost Tribe or Death to the Dorgeshuun will now correctly prompt the player about Meg's cases.
- A typo in the message you get when completing the elite elf achievement set has been remedied.
- Fixes to stop crashes when changing detail options on Macs have been made.
- Fixes to some strange camera movement issues in certain places (e.g. in the questThe Hunt for Red Raktuber) have been made.
- Fixed NXT freezing/crashing when hibernating or when your graphics card driver crashes
- Various fixes have been made for compatibility issues with MSI Afterburner and Rivatuner Statistics Server, such as objects disappearing, SSAO/HBAO being broken, shadows not appearing, and very low framerates.
- The issue where the world was appearing darker than it should on older graphics cards has been fixed..
- Tweaks to map loading have been made to better prioritize the order in which maps load around the player.
- The particle effects at the Cabbage Face Punch Bonanza are now visible correctly in NXT.
- A fix to prevent custom player 'ops' lingering after world hopping has been made.
- Inventory and Bank icons have been adjusted to more closely match the Java originals.
- Damage-over-time effects will no longer damage raid bosses after death.
- Spiders can no longer spawn or walk underneath Araxxi.
- The dialogue box in the Queen Black Dragon chest room has been removed when looting the coffer.
- Sq'irks, Skully & Tumbleweed now speak when interacted with in a player-owned house.
- A typo on “Silvarea” in the book 'The Sleeping Seven' has been fixed.
- A typo in the book 'Modern Day Morytania' has been fixed.
- Added the ability to save two new interface layouts, to My Custom 3 and My Custom 4 respectively. Existing layouts saved for My Custom 1 & 2 are unaffected by this change.
- The options menu for the quick-loadouts interface has been slightly reworked.