Patch Notes (23 March 2015)
These Patch Notes were announced on 23 March 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- An old medium-level Treasure Trail map has been updated to reflect changes made to the area in the past.
- The Dark Lord Runecrafting override will now work for combination runes.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- The 'Malevolent' dropdown option in Smithing Make-X windows will now open the correct menu.
- Players will no longer appear to be using a special attack from a distance while using a God book.
- Devotion will now correctly add time if the player kills enemies which aren't their main target.
- An issue in which harmonic dust could be gathered from Ithell harps faster than intended has been fixed.
- Player-owned house servants now remember the 'take my money' settings across sessions.
- Players can now toggle which abilities they can see depending on which are available to use.
- The stick in the Werewolf Agility Course is now easier to see.