Patch Notes (23 August 2011)
These Patch Notes were announced on 23 August 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- The sun beams that were causing difficulty to see orbs in the air altar have been removed.
- Conveyors in a Clan battlefield no longer spin the player when they're climbing an Agility obstacle.
- The horizontal resize cursor for resizing the friends list separator has been updated.
- The minecart from Forgiveness of a Chaos Dwarf no longer disappears at the end of the track.
- The Catherby agility shortcut no longer causes items on the ground to rise when used.
- An additional full stop has been removed from Blood Pact's quest information interface.
- The ‘Axe'll Grease’ task no longer misspells Dagannoth.
- A typo in the Prisoner of Glouphrie's quest journal has been fixed.
- The elite Varrock Tasks reward chest has had a typo fixed in the message given when trying to claim the reward early.
Minigames & Distractions
- Temple Trekking NPCs now attack ghasts in the Ghast Birth event more consistently.
- The bonecrusher no longer crushes vyrewatch corpses or shade remains.
- The monkey section of Recipe for Disaster now checks for the correct progress state of Monkey Madness in the quest journal.
- Artisans' Workshop no longer tells the player to be ‘on a member to heat ingots’ on a free world.
- Dying in the global Fight Pits now gives a free resurrection per day if the reward has been unlocked.
- Sir Owen no longer runs on ice during Three’s a Crowd.
- A path has been opened up between the fairy ring and swamp boat in the Mort Myre swamp.
- Items dropped from the Barrows chest are now printed in a player's Adventurer's Log.
- The scroll bar on the emotes interface now behaves more consistently when scrolling.
- The ring of wealth no longer attempts to teleport a player into a pillar at the Grand Exchange.
- The cave potato, gissel mushroom and all members only fish caught within Daemonheim now state members only on the skill guide.
- The Wise Old Man no longer refers to Kayle's sling as being a bow.
- Speaking to Hans about retrieving a Veteran cape tomorrow has had a typo fixed.
- A second dungeon minimap icon has been removed from Trollheim.
- The Friends and Friends-chat interfaces no longer have tooltips that go off of the bottom of the screen.
- The celestial surgebox now highlights the fire wave spell correctly if it contains the correct runes for casting the spell.
- Logging out at the southern side of the Karamja agility shortcut no longer places the player on the north side.