Patch Notes (23 April 2018)
These Patch Notes were announced on 23 April 2018.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Amended the lighting on the Varrock Armour tier 1-3 to fix some inconsistency with the player skin colour when wearing the armour.
- The animation which plays whilst praying will now be cancelled if the player moves.
- A scrollbar will no longer occasionally appear in the inventory when in Legacy interface mode.
- The Imperium core now sits better in your hand when equipped.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements
- Fixed an issue where quest accept interface for Ratcatchers was appearing incorrectly after the quest was already started.
- Prevented and corrected a situation that prevented progressing through Our Man in the North after committing to a pure reset at a certain point in the quest.
- Stopped the player getting stuck in a sheath position whilst completing Children of Mah if legacy combat mode was active.
- Removed an old achievement message from The World Wakes.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Clicking out of the All Fired up inferno adze reward message now completed the respective Tribal Task as expected.
- Various fixes have been made to the Combat Academy to accommodate how the combat system and UI have evolved since 2012.
- The default action bars attached to Setup Action Bar have been updated to suit Revolution++.
- The Constitution level of food has been added to its tooltip.
- Two-handed and duel-wield icons on tooltips in the magic ability book now display as magic rather than melee.
- We have significantly optimised our scripts on Interfaces that used old dropdowns, these dropdowns now use a dynamic version which should make things much smoother.
- The Make-X interface, Herald Cape, Clan Settings and Clan Keywords have been visually updated
- Fixed an issue where a scrimshaw could be activated and deactivated to preserve charges.
- Hexhunter bow tooltip now correctly displays item charge.
- The options to disable specific chat windows from the 'Chat Settings' interface have been removed. The chat windows can instead be closed as normal, and re-opened from the ribbon. They're available on a mouseover of the 'social' window, as well as possible to set on a custom ribbon.
- Reduced the spam of warning message 'You are standing is a Summoning-free area.' in GE.
- The keybind for searching in the grand exchange has been changed from enter to space bar.
- You can now once again use the chat box whilst in the grand exchange. The Enter button will work as a keybind to enable the use of the chatbox.
- Can no longer trigger the actionbar whilst in the grand exchange.
- The 6th slot in the grand exchange is once again blue, rather than grey.
- The search results when in legacy interface mode now appear on a brown background.
- Missing blocking around Red Dragon Isle has been corrected.
- Some map blocking in the Varrock area has been re-added
- Some restrictions have been added to the safe-zone in the red portal, at clan wars.
- A cross option has been added to the barrier in the red portal, at clan wars.
- Fixed an issue where you could stack infinite run buff icons on your buff bar.
- Fixed an issue where the Merchant district head override was not being saved to outfit presets.
- Tier 6 Zephyrium arrows in the Smugglers shop within a dungeon have been increased slightly to bring them in line. Up from 293 gp to 515 gp each.
- For some reason, they were cheaper than the Tier 5 Fractite arrows, which remain the same at 396 gp.
- Fixed Hartwin being visible in Free to Play worlds.
- You are now able to deactivate auras from the equipment screen within the bank.
- The Advanced Sweeping achievement has been adjusted to complete only after all of it's criteria has been met.
- Added some more post-quest rewards for completing Evil Dave's Big Day Out.
- You can now catch Hell-rats with your barehands to get spices for spicy stew
- When eating a spicy stew, you are more likely to get a positive stat boost and when you do, the boost will be between +2 and +5.
- Examine on the spices caught from Hell-rats have been updated to tell you what sort of stat boosts you can make with them
- You can reclaim Dave's spellbook and use it to "chip" certain teletabs using Evil Dave's unique "insight" in to teleportation
- Agility tops from Agility Pyramid now sell for twice the value upon completion of elite Desert tasks.
- Renamed all of the blessed dragonhide armour items from Treasure Trails to better reflect that they're actually blessed dragonhide. They are now named "Blessed dragonhide armour (God)"
- The Circus Barkers have retired and will no longer appear around the world to announce the location of the circus.
- The interface when choosing token type usage within the Warrior's guild has been updated.
- Players can now hide their username whilst logging in. This option is located beside the Remember Me checkbox on above password entry.
- Players who don't own the oddball aura will no longer have it appearing on their right click favourite menu for auras.
- Additionally, you'll no longer get false information if using the same client for multiple accounts that have different versions of the same aura. This in part, caused the bug where the oddball aura was appearing when it shouldn't have been.