Patch Notes (22 September 2014)
These Patch Notes were announced on 22 September 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The golden texture on the pommel of the golden Armadyl godsword has been fixed.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- The massive pouch used during Runecrafting now degrades to dust correctly.
- Rune pouches no longer stop players from using pure essence if they previously used rune essence with them.
- It is now possible to craft runes at the ZMI Altar from a rune pouch if the player has no essence in their inventory.
- Crafting combination runes now works correctly with essence in pouches.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- The 'reroll' and 'extend' options are now removed from the Rival Challenges interface on completion of the challenge.
- It is now possible to drink super Guthix restore potions while in Legacy Mode or with the adrenaline potion penalty.
- Resonance and Disruption shields will no longer trigger from "1" damage hits.
- Captain Haskell no longer has a right-click option for raffle tickets.
- Some errors in calculating damage values have been fixed with two-handed weapons.
- The two-handed swordfish and ship's wheel shield from the 'Treasarrrr Chest' Treasure Hunter promotion now require level 1 skills for the basic versions instead of level 10.
- The advert banner in the lobby is now refreshed every five minutes instead of every 30 seconds.
- Certain dropped objects that would disappear when the camera is at a certain angle should now remain viewable. Please note that this does not affect objects that disappear into the floor or locations due to height mapping differences.
HTML5 Engine Fixes:
- Code fixes have been made for player updates in the Grouping System.
- A bloom-related issue that was causing some cutscenes to not display has been fixed.
- Two issues causing localised clients to crash have been fixed.