Patch Notes (22 May 2017)
These Patch Notes were announced on 22 May 2017.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Some missing point lights in the Shattered Worlds staging area have been put back in.
- The Loved Up resting animation now loops correctly.
- A graphical issue with the Samurai outfit has been fixed.
- A guard on the hill north of Falador has had his chathead restored.
- The Angelic Inari pet now appears correctly when set as a familiar override.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Broken sigils from Shattered Worlds are now always kept on death.
- Bladed Dive can no longer be used while bound by various boss attacks.
- A typo on the Abyssal Knight Quartermaster has been fixed.
- Sumona can no longer give slayer assignments to underleveled players.
- The level 3 Herblore level-up message has been corrected to mention Recruitment Drive instead of null.
- Smithing dragonbane bars no longer displays a negative quantity.
- Players can now deposit off-hand weapons in Stealing Creation.
- The Scavenging perk message is now white, and the type of components (rare or uncommon) coloured.
- It is no longer possible to place Dwarven challenge barrels on top of portable skilling locations.
- It is now possible to add compost to the Trollheim patch when it has something growing in it.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- Enakhra's Lament now displays the correct requirements for Prayer and Magic in the quest journal.
- A typo in the quest journal for One Piercing Note has been fixed.
- Players can no longer reroll Daily Challenges for free.
- The 'Troublesome Crystals' achievement now shows the list of crystals needed and acquired.
- An issue that was preventing the Taskmaster emote from unlocking has been corrected.
- Explorer Jack now once again hands out rewards for completing area achievements.
- The achievement tracker will now shuffle achievements upwards if there is an empty space.
- The Road to Menaphos is now highlighted on the World Map for players who have some quests to complete.
- Players can now teleport to the Grand Exchange or Miscellania with the Luck of the Dwarves ring.
- Count Check has moved back home to the Stronghold of Security.
- The 5% increased damage buff is active once again for the Mahjarrat Aura.
- The Zaros Godsword special attack has been buffed. Melee attacks performed while standing inside the black hole now do 25% additional damage, up from 10%.
- The Ward of Icthlarin will now heal the correct amount with Death's support unlocked.
- The Berserker, Maniacal and Reckless auras 15% additional damage taken can no longer be avoided.
- The Items Kept on Death interface will now display the correct price if reclaiming the items from Death.
- Players can now consistently bank from any direction in Canifis.
- A typo in Cocoaberry's examine text has been fixed.
- A spelling error on the impure Senntisten crystal has been fixed.
- Attempting to withdraw from an inactive runepouch no longer causes a disconnect.
- Antique, skilling, experience, protean and rusty chests will now always be protected on death.
- Increased strykewyrm attack ranges so players can no longer safespot them.
- Several examine issues on Barrows augmented shields have been fixed.
- Seals of Cywir, Faceless, Furies and Dragonriders are now always kept on death (unless dying in Wilderness, where the seals get converted to coins).
- A signpost in Catherby no longer allows players to stand inside it.
- Detonate's buff icon will now attempt to display a % icon when it hits or gets near 100% so it can be more reliable.
- The following changes have now been made for the Visualise option on the World Map:
- Environment overrides will no longer reset when teleporting to a lodestone.
- The Blood, Day and Night stone overrides are now available via Visualise if unlocked.
- The Shattered Worlds skybox has now been added to Visualise.
- There are now buttons for each skybox/filter menu to return to the previous menu.
Last week's hotfixes
- 15/05, 11:00 UTC: A disconnect when logging in with a certain combination of achievements completed has been fixed.
- 15/05, 12:50 UTC: The damage from Mutated Dazing Shot's puncture effect no longer heals Nex during her blood phase and is no longer reflected by Araxxor's web shield.
- 15/05, 12:50 UTC: The Skybox/Filters menu will now stay open when selecting an option, allowing players to cycle through them.
- The Hiscores interface will now only open the Seasonal Hiscore tab if there is an active seasonal running, otherwise it will default to regular hiscores.