Patch Notes (22 June 2015)
These Patch Notes were announced on 22 June 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Players will no longer see green triangles in the particle effect near Wizard Chambers on Tuska's back.
- A gap on the Tuska Warpriest torso has been fixed.
- Player choice windows in Legacy Mode have been updated to better suit the Legacy UI.
- King Black Dragon head objects have been updated to reflect the latest version of the KBD.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Some previously missing chat has been added to Myths of the White Lands.
- Adamant & rune dragons have been added to the "I have killed ..." quickchat.
- Forcae's journal pages can now be easily added to the journal with a left-click option.
- More rune dragons have been added to Mount Firewake.
- Elite rune dragons will no longer spawn in safe zones.
- The Adventurer's Log will now show rune dragon drops.
- Rune dragons are no longer aggressive.
- Whoever inflicts the most damage on a rune dragon will now get the drop, rather than the first person to attack. Note that - although this is a mechanic typical of boss monsters - rune dragons are still affected by Tuska's Wrath.
- Rune dragons no longer regenerate when out of combat.
- Slayer and combat XP from rune dragons has been increased, using glacors as a baseline.
- The enhanced blue dragonbreath used in the flying phase of rune dragons now inflicts fixed damage rather than randomised damage.
- Barry lives! There is now a rare chance that an elite dragon will spawn with the name 'Barry', in honour of the draconic slayer of dragon slayers.
- The quantity of summoning charms dropped by adamant & rune dragons has been increased from 3 to 4, to be in line with the desired maximum from mithril dragons.
- Gravestones on Mount Firewake are now relocated to near the World Gate, similar to deaths on Freneskae.
- The number of adamant dragons assigned by a slayer master has been increased - 40-50 for Kuradal and 40-60 for Morvran.
- Ribbon graphics in the tutorial once again appear disabled when relevant.
- The action bar in the Powers interface will now work as expected when opening the interface using the hotkey.
- Hardcore Ironman deaths will now broadcast only for total level of 1000 or greater.
- Updated the @JagexAuto feed to include how Hardcore Ironman accounts die.
- Players can now deposit items still held by a beast of burden via the bank "Deposit all BoB" button when the familiar has disappeared unexpectedly.
- The Companion App D&D list no longer appears blank.
- The bonecrusher now has a Settings menu, allowing players to select which types of bones are destroyed for XP when dropped by NPCs. All options are switched off by default.
- God Wars soulstones can now be charged via non-Hard mode kills at a rate of 1 charge per 5 kills.
- Squeezing past the ice block by the Frozen Waste Plateau and using Group Teleport spells to the Wilderness will now produce a warning interface, regardless of player's settings.
- Legacy players no longer deal reduced damage when fighting against Araxxor and Araxxi.
- Overhead chat no longer appears in the chat log when insul- erm...'encouraging' Pauline Polaris at Livid Farm.
- Liquid colours are now consistent amongst the dosages of supreme ranging potion.