Patch Notes (22 July 2013)
These Patch Notes were announced on 22 July 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Jadinkos no longer spawn on water.
Skills & Minigames:
- Lava grilles in the Fight Cauldron now take longer to heat up and burn for a shorter duration.
- Obsidian armour absorbs damage from Fight Cauldron lava again.
- Players are warned if they have a customisation override active when joining the Great Orb Project.
- All bosses in Dominion Tower have had their stats assessed and rebalanced.
- The Climber interface no longer closes if a player is using the action bar when it appears.
- Protection prayers in Dominion Tower will no longer offer full protection against any of the bosses.
- The Delrith fight has been updated to use the same mechanics as in the reworked Demon Slayer quest.
- The Pest Queen's special attack can only be interrupted whilst wielding Korasi's sword.
- General Khazard will now grow in power and life points when he grows in size.
- Damis will now gain more power when he states he's gaining more power.
- The Flambeed, Dessourt and Agrith-Na-Na fight has been heavily rebalanced.
- A typo that made Flambeed have a melee strength 10x too high has been corrected.
- Players will no longer miss so much during the Golem fight, but will have their damage reduced if they use the wrong attack style.
- The Dagannoth sentinels heal each other less often but for slightly more.
- The first piece of dialogue in the Arrav fight can now be clicked out of to continue the fight, and will appear earlier instead of when he's almost dead.
- Protection prayers will now reduce damage against Elvarg's dragon breath by half, as in the quest.
- The Gelatinoth Mother's melee phase no longer has such a high defence against melee.
- The Balance Elemental's health bar is no longer in his feet.
- Nezichened and the Culinaromancer now have death animations when the ‘skip victory cutscenes’ option is enabled.
- Cyrisus now plays an animation when firing his bow.
- The correct floor is now consistently displayed on the Climber and Endurance mode interfaces.
- It is no longer possible to reach floors higher than 250.
- The Dominion Tower weapons can now be placed in a Dragon Keepsake box.
- Koschei throws out more insults.
- The giant scarab’s earth attacks cause magic, not ranged damage.
- General Khazard now plays his "grow" animation smoothly.
- Players can no longer begin the Troll Warzone tutorial whilst using the Ancient or Lunar spellbooks.
- Several monsters in Ghorrok now give the correct amount of experience.
- A glitch where players could return to the Spirit Realm's blocked cave entrance has been fixed.
- Teleporting out of an area that does not allow worn customisations will no longer revert to the default colours.
- Main hand and off-hand black knives now have the correct accuracy.
- You will complete Rampage MK XIV when you kill the Queen Black Dragon.
- Invisible brewing vats will return to normal when using the valve.
- Blocking has been removed from several bridges.
- An issue that was preventing players with no display name from logging in has been fixed.
- Several interfaces have been prevented from bringing up the logout interface.
- Some causes of players receiving a black screen on logging in have been fixed.
- The Battle for Lumbridge has been stopped from using instance shard worlds.
- An issue that was stopping players from using the "custom price" function of the Grand Exchange has been fixed.
- An issue with the game not rendering fog after watching certain cutscenes has been fixed.