Patch Notes (21 September 2015)
These Patch Notes were announced on 21 September 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- After completing their weekly battle against Agoroth, free players will now be clearly informed that they cannot claim black pearl Bonus XP.
- Agoroth's entry on the Minigames tab now mentions the Bonus XP and coin rewards.
- The coin reward for defeating Agoroth each week has been doubled.
- Swapping to a free-to-play world with Wilderness Warbands supplies will now remove the items from the player.
- Nomad's mirror images now match his current life points in the Dominion Tower rematch.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- A message has been added after defeating Agoroth, prompting you to claim your reward from the dead man's chest.
- If you didn't loot the treasure chests during the A Shadow Over Ashdale quest, you can now claim these rewards from Gudrik in Taverley after the quest.
- 'Access to a new Ashdale combat area' has been added to the A Shadow over Ashdale quest complete screen.
- An issue with NPCs in Branches of Darkmeyer and In Aid of the Myreque has been fixed.
- King Roald's chat after The Lord of Vampyrium has been tweaked.
- The new blisterwood weapons now show how many vyres you have killed.
- VO has been removed from a couple of talking citizens south-west of Lumbridge lodestone.
- Menus in the Crassian Caves have been updated.
- Players will no longer see Safalaan performing animations for other players at the graveyard.
- Players can no longer break the boss fight with Drakan by poisoning him.
- Free players can now correctly claim tier 40 starfury armour.
- Fade-out has been added to the Tarddiad combat music.
- Opponent's prayer drain rate when fighting someone in PvP using smite or soulsplit has been adjusted slightly.
- Certain items in outside rooms in player-owned houses can be removed properly again.
- A rare case in which the player could reach the mainland on Tutorial Mode has been fixed. Speaking to Gudrik again should fix this issue if you become stuck.
- Potion timers will now attempt to maintain accurate values at all times.
- Corruption Blast and Shot can no longer be used in free-to-play.
- Superheat Body messages will now only display if chat messages are not filtered.