Patch Notes (21 November 2016)
These Patch Notes were announced on 21 November 2016.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Players can no longer see the Void Knights' Outpost from Pest Control island in NXT.
- Minor stretching on Peska the barbarian has been fixed.
- Clipping issues with the Shaman leggings and capes have been fixed.
- The reborn phoenix pouch on the summoning creation interface for Crimson charms has been realigned.
- The frog mask model for female characters has been adjusted.
- Stretching issues on the dragon ceremonial breastplate have been fixed.
- Superhero lightning overrides no longer stretch when using the Revenant walk override.
- Ak-Haranu's sword will no longer clip into his body.
- The top of a deformed cliff by the brilliant divination colony has been flattened.
- Players can now see the gaze effects with the cursed reaver hood.
- A stretching issue when wearing a replica Bandos chestplate and an augmented drygore mace has been fixed.
- A section of the Falador north east wall that was floating has now been corrected.
- A stretching texture on the wall in the Ithell harp room has been fixed.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- A message has been added to inform players when their slayer contract is being completed instead of their slayer task.
- The last kill in a slayer task while under the effect of a Wilderness slayer experience enhancer will now give the correct amount of Bonus XP.
- The 'Research: Rune ethereal outfit pieces' listing on the Invention skill guide now lists the correct outfit in the description.
- The Yes/No options when upgrading gear with Bounty Hunter rewards have been capitalised.
- The Hellfire bow will no longer spawn on a Bounty Hunter world.
- Obliteration now states the correct accuracy on the Equip interface.
- The revenant pet no longer appears unlocked for all players on the Pet interface.
- The damage value on Superior Vesta's spear has been corrected.
- The available range of valid targets on a Bounty Hunter world now increases faster.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- A sextant on the tool belt can now be used on Thurgo's paper scrap in the Defender of Varrock quest.
- A typo on the Wilderness achievements reward info has been corrected.
- The hint for the "Doom!" achievement now points in the correct direction.
- Removed an unnecessary "and" from Bilrach's letter.
- Players will now always receive a Senntisten scroll if they failed to obtain them before reaching the experience cap in all 3 activities inside the empty throne room.
- The Miasmic Barrage special attack has been added to superior and augmented superior Zuriel's staves.
- The lightning rod hat and its 'Inspiration' animation have been separated into separate overrides (for players who have bought the hat reward from Iron Doc), allowing players to toggle the hat and animation on or off independently of each other.
- The superior Death Lotus rogue override now overrides Death Lotus armour in PvP areas.
- Players can no longer claim mystery boxes from converting burning embers while inside Daemonheim.
- Scalable npcs will now grant the correct amount of combat experience upon death.
- Drakan's medallion no longer uses charges when teleporting from the Werewolf Skullball/Agility course or Dr Fenkenstrain's experiments dungeon.
- A typo in the Arc journal entry for cocoaberry has been fixed.
- Quickchat messages for the Arc energy count have been amended to state successful siphons rather than actual amount of energy to avoid confusion.
- The Quickchat option referring to selling to Waiko merchants no longer mentions Waiko, as merchants can be found on other islands as well.
- The Quickchat option for the Lumbridge Rebuildathon has been removed.
- Using a deathtouched dart on the previously most-enraged Telos fight no longer prevents players from receiving the Warden title on subsequent attempts.
- The blocking of Egg's beacon chest uniform when open and closed has been made uniform.
- Some blocked tiles in a Lumbridge cow field have been fixed.
- It is no longer possible to walk on the lava south-west of Ardougne.
- Blocked a tile in the Wilderness that caused the player to sink onto lava.
- A number of force-walk tiles in Catherby near a signpost and in the desert south of the Citharede Abbey have been fixed.
- Legendary pets will no longer occasionally delete items they are trying to pick up.
- The healing tooltip on all variants of the Guthix rest potions has been corrected.
Last week's hotfixes
- 14/11, 16:35 UTC: Lowered Obliteration's accuracy to tier 87.
- 14/11, 16:35 UTC: Players can no longer use a Birth by Fire daily limit extender after 0:00 UTC without logging out first.
- 14/11, 16:50 UTC: An issue that was disconnecting players when using uncharged variants of dyed augmented armour.
- 14/11, 17:30 UTC: Flags can once again be bought from the Arc's reward shop.
- 14/11, 17:50 UTC: The Protect Item prayer now works on Bounty Hunter worlds via quick prayers.
- 14/11, 17:50 UTC: An occasional disconnect when killing another player on a Bounty Hunter world.
- 14/11, 17:50 UTC: Repeatedly logging out on a Bounty Hunter world no longer resets the logout timer.
- 15/11, 12:30 UTC: Players can no longer request a new Bounty Hunter target if they lost a target due to logging out for 60 minutes, or from cancelling their target for 15 minutes.
- 15/11, 12:30 UTC: Repeatedly jumping in and out of the Wilderness on a Bounty Hunter world no longer prevents the safety timer from working.
- 15/11, 14:40 UTC: Players may no longer trade on a Bounty Hunter world, other than via the Grand Exchange.
- 15/11, 14:40 UTC: Tradeable items worth over 50,000 coins can no longer be dropped freely on a Bounty Hunter world.
- 15/11, 14:40 UTC: Logging onto a non-Bounty Hunter world will now clear the current target and impose a penalty.
- 15/11, 14:40 UTC: Players can no longer withdraw coins from their money pouch on Bounty Hunter worlds.
- 15/11, 14:40 UTC: An issue that was causing certain PvP weapons to instantly degrade has been fixed.
- 15/11, 16:20 UTC: The 10-minute wait to get a new target when the opponent has left has been reduced to 6 minutes.
- 15/11, 16:20 UTC: Players can no longer use a Carnillean chest on a Bounty world.
- 16/11, 16:55 UTC: Reduced the re-queuing penalty in Bounty Hunter when losing a target via the safety timer to 30 minutes, and clearing a target to 5 minutes.
- 16/11, 16:55 UTC: Ironmen can no longer purchase the tier 87 weapons or the necklace from the Bounty Hunter store.
- 16/11, 16:55 UTC: A login check to remove tier 87 weapons and the necklace from Ironmen has been added, refunding the Bounty Hunter points.
- 16/11, 16:55 UTC: Rogue kills no longer reset a player's assigned Bounty Hunter target.
- 17/11, 16:30 UTC: The re-queuing penalty now works with the the auto-queue feature on logging in to a Bounty Hunter world.
- 18/11, 09:15 UTC: A login check has been added to ensure players that have bought Birth by Fire extenders receive any that they were missing.