Patch Notes (21 March 2016)
These Patch Notes were announced on 21 March 2016.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this weeks update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- It is now easier to click on charm sprites.
- Added Prifddinas to the options for the "You should use the Slayer master in..." quick chat message.
- Updated the warning message when augmenting an item to let players know that the process can be undone with an augmentation dissolver.
- The severed leg can no longer be disassembled.
- Corrected item XP given when fighting Sickly airut, Tarn Razorlor and Damis.
- Buying a gold accumulator with a full inventory will no longer disconnect the player.
- Players' jaws will no longer disappear after playing through a Fremennik Saga.
- The current wave interface is now cleared correctly when teleporting out of the Fight Cave.
- Animations on the player will no longer display outside the D&D when ending Troll Invasion.
- Teleporting to Vinesweeper via Afenen in Prifddinas will no longer shut the minigame points overlay interface.
- Superior scrimshaws will no longer disappear when reclaimed after dying if the player disconnects before reclaiming.
- Melee familiars will now stay next to their targets instead of constantly running back to the owner.
- Players can no longer activate their keepsaked completionist cape overrides if they no longer meet the requirements to wear it.
- The effects of the Berserker & Mahjarrat auras no longer persist once removed.
- Players no longer retain their lifepoints boost after loading an empty bank preset.
- Corrected the naming of the Prism of Dowsing in the Magic skill guide.
- Massacre and Unload now correctly show as members-only abilities in their respective skill guides.
- Lucky Armadyl armour pieces now only mention the 70 Defence requirement to wear them.
- Clicking the picture of a boss on the Instance Setup interface no longer takes the player to the wrong entry on the Beasts tab of the Adventures interface.
- Players can no longer acquire swamp lizards on Entrana by harvesting reeds from the farming patch.
- The text for purchasing the rainbow loot beam has been changed to point players to the right interface.
- The black superior elite void knight top now has the same reclaim on death cost as other variants of the armour.
- Attempting to store too many items in a beast of burden will no longer show a message for each item it couldn't carry.
- Players are now informed if they have a full bank under certain bank preset loading circumstances.
- Toggling retro skillcapes in the miscellaneous settings interface now also changes the player's quest point cape.
- Corrected XP for mummies near the Agility Pyramid when set on fire.
- Examining a player wearing The Raptor's advanced outfit will no longer incorrectly display them as part of The Raptor's basic outfit set.
- Owning a Hermit crab pet no longer prevents shadow creatures from dropping the Dark Mind, Body and Soul objects.