Patch Notes (21 July 2009)
These official Patch Notes are copied verbatim from this forum thread of the . It is copyrighted by Jagex.
These Patch Notes were announced on 21 July 2009.
These Patch Notes were announced on 21 July 2009.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- The wall surroundings under the pub in Canifis have changed back to a more appropriate colour.
- Railings around the Fishing Guild have been replaced with more suitable ones.
- Fixed a problem with the Zamorak banner and a feathered headdress.
- Fixed a rug and associated texture in the Burthorpe Games Room.
- Fixed a zookeeper's chat head from Ardougne Zoo.
- Updated the pineapple tree models so they're not see-through when being picked.
- Reduced the height of torch flames in the Necromancer Tower.
- Navy slacks should once again be flared at the bottom.
- Dark mystic bottoms now have the correct trim colour.
- Recoloured the various teak tree models to better match each other when being chopped down.
- The ghostly fire is now back to being a bluish colour.
- Adjusted a banner model to remove interference with a black tricorn hat.
- Fixed the top of some of the machinery in the Elemental Workshop quests.
- Improved the model for Morrigan's leather body to better fit players’ torsos.
- Made a slight tweak to the agile legs when players are sitting.
- Patched up a hole that could appear while wearing the spottier cape.
- Changed the chat head of the afflicted to match the actual model.
- Adjusted the log model for the Agility shortcut near Sinclair Mansion.
- Some spurious purple rocks have been changed to regular mud ones.
- Improved the model for the elf bankers to prevent clipping.
- Updated Wilf's chat head as it wasn't matching the head model.
- The frog prince tunic and boxing gloves were causing some stretching.
- Increased the size of a few of the PVP artefacts, so they're a bit easier to spot.
- Removed a sound when checking the health of a cactus.
- Improved the sounds associated with the floor tile puzzle in the Missing my Mummy quest.
- Improved some of the puzzle mechanic code in the Swept Away quest.
- The Grim Tales quest now correctly refers to your follower or pet.
- Updated the Sea Slug quest journal to correctly strikethrough requirements when you have met them.
- Modified the behaviour of Barbarian Assault to cope with the latest changes to the various tabs.
- Added a few code changes so the Hiscores module can better handle Mobilising Armies ranks.
- Megan will now dance for a bit longer in the Party Room.
- Added a Summoning obelisk icon to the Stronghold of Security minimap.
- Capitalisation of sacred oil and pyre logs is more consistent.
- Fixed a typo when inspecting the jade vine patch and a Strength level-up message.
- Solved a mapping issue with missing floor tiles in Low Detail mode.
- Beggars have gained the ability to distinguish males from females.
- Updated a bit of mapping around the Chaos Altar.
- The 2-7 charged versions of the games necklace have been removed from the Grand Exchange.
- Ensured all lanterns tick off one of the Falador Achievement Diary tasks.
- Benches in a POH should match up a bit better when you sit on them.
- Male characters with spikes should no longer have their spikes removed when wearing certain hats.
- Removed some transparency from the side of some rocks.
- The stick in the Werewolf Agility Course should be a little easier to see.
- The zookeepers are a little more friendly should you need to chat to them.
- The hopper in the Rum Deal quest should be visible in all detail modes.
- Corrected references to otherworldly beings.
- The Fishing skill guide icons are now consistently the raw version of the fish, where appropriate.
- A couple of Fishing spots should now be reachable from the Tree Gnome Stronghold.
- Corrected some of the lighting effects in Dorgesh-Kaan.
- Realigned the doors at the west exit of Yanille in Low Detail mode.
- Changed the direction of some NPCs in the Champions' Guild.
- Sorted a Fishing spot that was partially in water and on land at the same time.
- The Stealing Creation needle now works when used on suqah hide and for repairing the gloves of silence.
- You should no longer be able to see Dark Squall in the dungeon after While Guthix Sleeps.
- The Agility skill guide has been updated to match the recent changes to the Dorgesh-Kaan Agility Course.
- Zanik should no longer be invisible for part of the Another Slice of Ham quest.
- Moved several spiders that were previously spawning in blocked areas of the map.
- Fixed a problem with Emerald Benedict (the Rogues' Den banker) and the models next to his neck line.
- Part of a tree trunk was missing, leaving some floating canopy in Ape Atoll.
- Removed the 'Steal cow-bell' option in free-to-play.
- Added dungeon icons for the Underground Pass entrance and exit.
- Removed bottlenecks for certain pipe squeezes on various Agility courses, so you no longer have to wait for other players to go through.