Patch Notes (20 May 2013)
These Patch Notes were announced on 20 May 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Lending items on Spanish worlds now functions correctly.
- Remote Farming now handles the Grapevine farming patch states correctly.
- The Dungeoneering Scroll of Life reward now gives 3 Flytrap and Sunchoke seeds back instead of 1.
- Ensured that several farming patches (including Grapes, Reeds, Fly traps and Snape grass) progress into the correct next state instead of changing into different patches.
- Farmers now take payment for protecting Grapevine and Reeds correctly.
- The TokTz-Ket-Dill in the Dominion Tower has been graphically updated.
- Kuradal's model has been updated.
- Some skin tone issues on Damis in the Dominion Tower have been fixed.
- The Archaeologist no longer has mismatched skin tones.
- The flower girl in Miscellania now has a consistent skin tone.
- Rokuh's animation has been tweaked.
- Aztec tops on male characters no longer causes a player’s thumbs to stretch.
- The Oracle's skin tone now appears correctly.
- The Ardougne cape now appears correctly when equipped on female characters.
- An issue with the goblin cower shield being invisible from one side has been fixed.
- A clipping issue with a spike on the male executioner torso has been fixed.
- Bloom values in the snow hunter area have been adjusted.
- Mosel Rei's skin tone is now consistent.
- The animation when a player tries to use a God Wars soul stone no longer occurs if the player doesn't successfully use one.
- Some goblins in a cutscene in the As A First Resort quest have been graphically reworked.
- Kayle is now wielding a bow instead of a sling.
- The Nexus now has a few more arms to drag itself out of the ground with.
- Castle Wars flags and ballistas no longer float above the ground.
- The appearance of water in the Crucible has been fixed.
- The snow in Ardougne zoo is no longer blue.
- The bridge in Ardougne Zoo has been fixed.
- Some occurrences of water flooding areas it shouldn't be have been corrected.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- The cave wolf matriarch no longer heals to full health when you exit combat mode during the Carnillean Rising quest.
- The Orks in Fairy Tale 3 now hit slightly harder.
- Jeffery now tells players wearing Varrock armour 4 what metal ore provides two bars.
- Cerberus’ stats have been updated in the Quest Journal.
- The hint for the "Get the Point" achievement has been fixed.
Skills & Minigames:
- Chronozon is now aggressive in the Dominion Tower.
- Barrel Chest's match info at the Dominion Tower now shows the correct information.
- The imp champion now deals an appropriate amount of damage.
- Players can now attack the goblin champion with Magic.
- A players adrenaline bar will deplete normally on completion of the Nadir Fremennik Saga.
- The hard riddle clue scroll based near the moss giants in the Varrock Sewers no longer refers to non-existent green bubbles.
- Some of the messages when praying at a god statue have been changed to avoid stating that Guthix is happy
- Magic spells should no longer force players to run towards their targets in a Sinkhole.
- Based on player feedback, the superior Ports melee, ranged and magic armours are now all using the same death keep value.
- Ports armours now drop significantly fewer coins when a player is killed in dangerous PvP situations.
- Players can no longer generate adrenaline by targeting a combat NPC and trying to use abilities without a spell set.
- After breaking any TokTz-Ket-Dill's shell with a pickaxe (weak to crush), it now becomes weak to water spells.
- The volume of ambient sounds in the centre of Varrock have been reduced slightly.
- The loading screen text about demons has been changed to reflect their correct weakness.
- The unlock hints for several Runespan songs have been corrected.
- A spelling mistake in the Wilderness guide books has been fixed.
- The redundant Random Events button from the Doomsayer in Lumbridge has been removed.
- A small typo in Copernicus Glyph's dialogue has been fixed.
- The bonecrusher and split dragontooth necklace will now work correctly together.
- A small typo with Captain Rovin's chat has been corrected.
- Attempting to mix a defence potion with a ranarr potion (unf) and white berries now correctly informs you that you need a marrentill potion (unf) instead.
- Pet dogs no longer occasionally enter crawl speed.
- Weeds now correctly stack or drop to the ground if you have full inventory.
- Players can no longer use melee abilities and generate adrenaline while wielding wand of treachery.
- Players can no longer use ranged abilities whilst using ammunition above the weapons' level.
- A small typo with the message for when a scrimshaw runs out of charges has been fixed.
- Ysondria no longer states that the Ectofuntus is to the north-west.