Patch Notes (20 March 2017)
These Patch Notes were announced on 20 March 2017.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Previewing full outfits in the wardrobe that do not have boots or gloves now show bare feet and hands.
- Cosmetic overrides no longer display in the wilderness after leaving The Pit.
- The ramp by the Fishing shop previously leading into the Lumbridge Crater has been removed from the minimap and worldmap.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Players will no longer lose slayer points if they click out of the task selection interface after purchasing an additional Soul Reaper task.
- Removed an invisible blocking wall in the Castle Wars staging area.
- The Healing Orbs in Dominion Tower are now much easier to click on.
- Changed the option "Attack" on Castle Wars barricades and ballistas to "Demolish".
- Lucky items are now listed as reclaimable on the Treasure Hunter prize management interface.
- Unfiltered the message received when acquiring a clue scroll via the Prosper perk.
- The ironman purchase restrictions have been lifted on buying the Master RuneCraft outfit. Ironmen can now purchase this 4 piece set from either the Thaler shop or the new Runespan shop.
- Players can no longer teleport to Evil Tree locations they don't meet requirements for using the Nature's Sentinel outfit.
- Players can now buy runecoins and keepsake keys from the wardrobe.
- The Dragonkin Forge is now consistently lit when teleporting to Kuradal via the Slayer Skillcape if the forge has been previously lit.
- Players are once again able to correctly land a critical strike with the Onslaught, Tuska's Wrath and Shadow Tendrils abilities if using the equilibrium perk.
- It is no longer possible to receive a skull in the Wilderness by attempting to attack your own familiar.
Last week's hotfixes
- 14/03, 15:00 UTC: Prevented players with less than 250 total skill levels from changing their display name in game.