Patch Notes (1 September 2014)
These Patch Notes were announced on 1 September 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Some stretching issues have been fixed. These include Agrith Naar in the Shadow of the Storm quest, Nezikchened in Legends' Quest, the Jungle demon in Monkey Madness, and Kolodion in Mage Arena.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- A runic staff charged with the Make Leather spell will now tan any type of leather.
- The Jade Vine is killable once more.
- A bank icon has been added to the new chest at Barbarian Assault.
- It is no longer possible to toggle between Legacy and EoC mode within a duel.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Several tweaks have been made to the cut scenes used in One Piercing Note to ensure they play correctly.
- An NPCs weakness on the mouse over tooltip no longer occasionally displays the wrong weakness.
- Players will no longer reconnect to guest clan chat when they are already in that clan.
- Players can now load and save their wardrobe presets again.