Patch Notes (19 September 2016)
These Patch Notes were announced on 19 September 2016.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this weeks update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Fixed some graphical issues in the dungeon during the quest "A Soul's Bane".
- Fixed some issues with the inventory models of all jewelry.
- Fixed the size of some of the jewelry in the Inventory.
- You can now augment any dyed weapons/armor
- Dyed weapons will now drop their base weapon variant upon killing soemone in PvP.
- Lil' Tuzzy is no longer lost when disconnecting whilst the loot interface is open.
- Helwyr & the Twin Furies now pass through targets correctly.
- Fixed an issue allowing Ironmen to prune other players plants.
- Fix for the Pink map lines introduced in the previous client version
- Fix made for extra large click zone.
- Removed the anim update as it was causing the Telos boss to crash the client
- Divination caches will now spawn once every hour, awarding buffs every 3 hours.
- Interactions within the Divination cache have been made less clunky.
- It is now possible to reset the Divination cache minigame with D&D tokens even if you've not reached your daily points limit.
- It is now possible to enter a Divination cache with a familiar summoned, they will automatically hide themselves.
- When playing Divination cache, jars which vanish after you've clicked them will now attempt to redirect you to a new one nearby.