Patch Notes (19 March 2018)
These Patch Notes were announced on 19 March 2018.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Updated the skybox used in Beneath Cursed Tides.
- Fixed an issue with a Cywir Wand, Cywir Orb or Kalphite Rebounders causing graphical issues with the surrounding environment with ambient occlusion enabled.
Skills, D&Ds, and Minigames
- Receiving a sealed clue scroll from opening a lower tier casket now bypasses the 25 soft cap limit.
- Players can now earn charges on their Globetrotter outfit pieces regardless of having the items equipped, banked, or needing to be reclaimed from Zaida.
- Emote skip tickets are no longer consumed when completing an emote clue by using the Globetrotter outfit effect with a filled hidey-hole.
- Players can no longer use an item on another player in the Wilderness to prevent a form of luring.
- Mud Pies no longer occasionally disappear when thrown.
- Swapping to a different monkey greegree via one that is not yet stored will now store that type as well.
- Added a confirmation step when unlocking abilities from Scare Tactics.
- Corrected a typo in the Pestilent Journal.
- Updated some telescope examines.
Last week's hotfixes
- 14/03, 11:20 UTC: Telos can no longer occasionally be instantly forced into phase 2 with his lifepoints intact.
- 16/03, 10:00 UTC: Fixed an issue preventing an authenticator pin from being read when using Facebook or Google to log in. (coldfixed)