Patch Notes (19 February 2018)
These Patch Notes were announced on 19 February 2018.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Players no longer lose their heads with the Masquerade head override if changing genders with the makeover mage.
Skills, D&Ds and Minigames
- Compacting teleport jewellery with a full inventory no longer disconnects players.
- It's no longer possible to augment an already-augmented Sunspear (ranged).
- The clickable area of the UI buttons within the Main Interface Ribbon now includes the entirety of the button.
- Multiple items with emotes are now prohibited in the Wilderness safe zone.
- The Hefin Agility emotes are now prohibited in the Wilderness safe zone.
- The Wilderness safe zone west of the Black Knight Fortress now closes the customization tab.
- Filled runepouches are no longer tradable.
- Players are no longer able to teleport to Zanaris through fairy rings when carrying Warband supplies.
- Wilderness Slayer Contracts no longer drop to the floor during PvP combat.
- Players can no longer equip bolts/arrows using Tirannwn quiver if they lack the level reqiurements.
- Combination potion effects are now correctly halved when using the potion sharing ability in a co-op slayer group.
- Cannons decaying in instances which are no longer available won't disconnect players anymore.
- The Illuminated Book of Wisdom is now coloured blue like it's un-illuminated version.
- The Saradomin recolour of the God Books override now matches the new blue colour of the Saradomin God Book.
Last week's hotfixes
- 13/02, 12:06 UTC: Sharing an actionbar containing lodestone teleports no longer displays the wrong information and causes disconnections.
- 13/02, 16:18 UTC: Slide puzzles no longer produce null errors upon opening and completing.
- 13/02, 17:32 UTC: The 'Predator' Zodiac Festival task no longer interferes with chat dialogue and causes it to unnecessarily close.
- 13/02, 17:32 UTC: Ironmen can no longer receive Monkey trinkets and red envelopes.
- 14/02, 16:46 UTC: Players can no longer claim golden mining outfit pieces from Diango without previously owning them.
- 14/02, 16:46 UTC: Clan Iowerth's pickpocketing lockout now correctly resets for all players.