Patch Notes (18 June 2018)
These Patch Notes were announced on 18 June 2018.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- Bruce's bad break book title now has apostrophe in the correct place.
- All Divination daily challenges have had their first step updated to include the colonies location
- A new miniquest section has been added under the Miscellaneous section in your Achievements
- Clan achievements have been moved from Exploration to the Miscellaneous section
- Achievement numbers will now correctly add up.
- Erethdor's Grimoire will now consistently obey its cooldown time.
- Fixed a typo on Erethdor's Grimoire examine (now mentions the correct % of prayer it restores overtime).
- A player will now be resurrected by the power of the grove should they die after freeing Solak.
- A location has been added at the end of the Solak fight, so they can return to Merethiel and Solak should a player not get transported back.
- Phase 1
- Failing the Lockdown mechanic in duo mode will now spawn one less Blightbound lasher.
- Both the arms and legs during the Lockdown mechanic now have timer bars.
- The click radius on the arms and legs during the Lockdown mechanic have been reduced
- The Volatile roots and Solak's arms and legs will no longer return to their full lifepoint amount should a player stop attacking them
- The Volatile roots, Blightbound creatures, Blight afflicted core, and Solak's arms and legs can now be stunned
- Phase 2
- The click radius on the Anima eruptions has been slightly reduced
- A message will now consistently display when the Anima storm has been fully depleted
- The click radius on Solak's arm during the Binding crush mechanic has been reduced
- Phase 3
- Erethdor's lifepoints has been reduced from 500,000 to 250,000 in duo mode
- Erethdor's stats have been increased
Hall of Memories
- Fixed several typos in Hall of Memories.
- The makeX for memory shards now use their own crafting menu.
- Multiple players can no longer catch the same knowledge fragment and core memory in the Hall of Memories.
- The Memorialised More Than Once achievement description has been updated due to the release of an additional perk slot from the Hall of Memories.
- The Data Recovery and Guthix and the Chamber of Secrets achievements now correctly award runescore.
- The knowledge fragments in the Hall of Memories no longer flicker when the last ones spawn.
- The core memory now has an minimum time cap of 30 seconds before it next spawns
- The special memories have had their examines updated to include their outburst tier
- Both Aagi and Seren's success chance when harvesting has been modified to better accommodate for lower level Diviners
- The master clue scroll skill riddle for gathering a radiant memory can now be completed in the Hall of Memories.
- Divination daily challenges for Luminous memories and above can now also be completed in the Hall of Memories.
Changes have been made to the edit mode feature for controlling the toplevel interface.
- 3D World Editing, Minigame HUD Editing and Gameplay HUDs Editing check boxes have been removed in favour of an Advance Options button.
- Pressing this button now opens a list of check boxes for each of the editable components. These are listed alphabetically.
- All of these can be toggled on to display the component to move it.
- The following are enabled for editing by default; Buff Bar, Crafting Progress, Debuff Bar, Minigame HUD and XP Popups.
- Hiding the majority of them by default helps to keep the edit mode layout from feeling cluttered and overwhelming.
- Combat Target Window check box will only appear if the Combat Target Window is undocked from above a targets head.
Two options are hidden until they are needed.
- Split Private Chat (Renamed from Private Chat) and Combat Target Window.
- Split Private Chat check box will only appear if Split Private Chat is enabled in settings.
- Abominations accuracy is now scaled to your equipment rather than your defence level.
- Added boss tactics and information to The Magister section of the beasts tab.
- Telos kills will no longer be added twice to your adventures log if killed above 100% enrage.
- Active polls will now correctly count down their time displayed on the interface.
- Ga'als health bar will now correctly clear from your HUD if failing the fight pit section of the Elder Kiln quest
- Attack op will now work correctly for Safalaan boss during River of Blood quest.
- Getting a component drop via Scavenging will now display a "xp drop" informing you of the components you've just gotten.
- A tooltip has been added to the Necklace of Binding which allows you to see how many charges you have remaining
- Added time remaining info when using the clockmakers bench in a PoH
Made some improvements to gelatinous abominations:
- Crush op has been removed.
- On getting the NPC down to 1 health, the player will automatically run in to finish them
- Ensured attack is always the leftclick option
- Improved messaging about spiked gauntlets.
- The dialog box for joining a friendschat will now correctly close if the Favourites function is used instead.
- A boss healthbar has been added to HarAken in the fight kiln.
- Corrupt, regular and superior Statius' warhammers can now be stored in a keepsake box.
- The message received when you have the maximum amount of memory strands stored is now filtered.
- A bank healing area has been added to the Thieve's guild bank.
- Teleport destinations on the skull sceptre are now available as right click options when worn.
- Deathtouched darts can now be stored in a keepsake box.
- The text colour when checking wisps caught with the wisp jar will now display the blue wisp in blue text.
- The area when starting The Firemaker's Curse quest has been slightly widened to prevent the world area looking cut off.
- The confirmation message when activating the herblore skill cape perk has been removed.
- The ranging guild ticket exchange interface has been updated.
- Patchy's performance equipment shop interface has been updated.
- Golden godswords have been graphically updated to appear more golden.
- Destroying a piece of golden mining outfit will now offer the option to destroy the rest of the outfit similar to other skilling outfits.
- Crystal triskelion keys are now considered as a bonus drop on the same table as Araxyte pheromone and Araxyte arrows.
- The Giant Dwarf quest is now started by talking to Commander Veldaban in Keldagrim. (You will need to first travel to Keldagrim via the dwarf boatman and complete Keldagrim's introductory cutscene.) This allows skillers to enter Keldagrim without meeting the quest's requirements.
- A right click option for lost & found has been added to rug merchants.