Patch Notes (17 October 2011)
These Patch Notes were announced on 17 October 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
Skills & Minigames:
- A “teleport” option has been added to the Fish Flingers staff.
- The gem bag reward item could kick you offline if used on the wrong sort of gem. This has been fixed.
- The Max and Completionist capes can now be used to freely access The Pit, as the Agility skillcape can.
- Some malfunctioning dialogue code in the Fremennik Sagas has been fixed.
- The sacred clay shield is now less verbose when it has run out of charges.
- A skeleton in the Fremennik Sagas no longer tries to spawn in null space.
- Random events should no longer stop you reaching The Pit’s Talent Scout.
- When you try to set up a multicannon, the game now checks whether it’s possible to set up the cannon on your current location before walking you around.
- If you activate a dragonfire shield’s special attack before entering a duel, it will be deactivated when the duel begins.
- You can’t log out immediately after drinking an overload potion to skip the damage.
- You are now less likely to be poisoned by a scorpion on Ape Atoll while trying to talk to a scout.
- The Dragon Slayer gloves’ description is no longer truncated in the Fist of Guthix reward shop.
- Agrith-Naar is no longer confused when killed by a familiar.
- Guthix robes no longer clip with the Prayer skillcape.
- The rock-shell helm no longer clips with player heads.
- The shopkeeper in the Varrock sword shop no longer has the wrong hood on his chathead.
- The template file that defines most of the humans in RuneScape has been updated to support this week’s new items.