Patch Notes (17 November 2014)
These Patch Notes were announced on 17 November 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- You will no longer get stuck in farming or fishing animation loops while performing actions.
- The Motherlode Maw is now more likely to give potion recipes.
- The 'of the Meilyr' title's requirement has been lowered from 200 to 50 harmony moss harvested. If you've already harvested more than 50 harmony moss, you'll unlock the title on their next harvest.
- Auras will now appear in your bank rather than in your inventory after purchasing from Solomon's Store.
- Fixed an issue with converting shadow cores if you have some in your backpack that you don't have the divination level to convert.
- Preset bank note information will no longer go out of sync.
- An issue with the juju hunter, fishing and scentless potions - which cancelled their effects - has been fixed.
- The pillars in the Meilyr district now illuminate in the correct location when the Voice of Seren highlights the Meilyr clan.
- Early Bird Bonus rewards have been removed for initial Broken Home quest completion. The quest can still be completed for additional rewards, including a weekly XP lamp.
- Mining from divine locations will now show the crystal pickaxe if the player possesses one.
- The chance to unlock the Prifddinian worker's outfit and the four Hefin emotes from the Hefin Agility Course has been significantly increased.
- You will now stand at the correct position when playing an Ithell harp.
- The "You are already playing a harp" message has been removed.
- You will now always face inwards toward Lady Hefin when participating in the Serenity Post activity.
- A lap counter has been added to the Hefin Agility Course. Mouse over the checkpoint section of the Velocity interface to see your total laps.
- Clan vexillums can no longer be placed on the Hefin Agility Course.
- Spicy stew is now actually spicy, when awarded from the Hefin Agility Course.
- Fixed some tiles that were forcing players to walk North, to the South of the Crwys district bank chest.
- The Motherlode Maw will no longer give strange rocks if the statue is already complete.
- It is no longer possible to walk into the cliff in the Hefin district of Prifddinas.
- Several graphical issues within Prifddinas have been fixed.
- The achievement banner can now be read via right-clicking rather than left-clicking by default.
- You can no longer select a group size of 50 for the Giant Mole.
- You can now add a requirement of 10 minimum kills for Rise of the Six.
- Area lighting now transitions smoothly when teleporting between areas.
- Corridors in the Broken Home quest no longer appear black in OpenGL minimum and low detail modes.
- An older death animation has been added when dying in Legacy Mode.
- Replica plateskirts will now once again show up in the Wardrobe interface.
- Messages about your harp being out of tune are no longer filtered by the chat window filter.
- An altar icon has been added to the minimap and world map for the completed Prifddinas god statue.
- A typo in Daffyd's dialogue has been corrected.
- You can now create a BoB preset that can be loaded on its own or with other presets.
- The smuggler in Daemonheim will now offer you the option of having a selection of supplies - including feathers, anti-poison and rune essence - in place of your normal stack of coins when starting a dungeon.
- You can now 'Check charges' on brawling gloves.
- There is now a left-click option to take slime from the Ectofuntus slime pool.
- Court summon drops now have a loot beam.
- Villagers in Canifis now have a smoother transition into werewolves, as they will not interrupt combat.