Patch Notes (17 March 2014)
These Patch Notes were announced on 17 March 2014, and revised on 18 March 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The RuneScape 3 logo has been changed to a RuneScape logo throughout the game.
- The Pet House in Player Owned Houses has been updated to the new interface theme.
- The icons used in the Combat settings interface for Momentum, Revolution and Full manual modes have been updated.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Players may now toggle run via the action bar when disguised on the Canifis map within Heist.
- Robbers who are converted to guards in Heist may no longer have their keys pickpocketed.
- ‘Resist arrest’ will now stun a guard for 2 seconds longer, and restore 20% of the robbers run energy in Heist.
- A previously blocked window on the Burthorpe (night) map in Heist has been unblocked.
- Sacred clay harpoons are now correctly recognised as harpoons when fishing.
- A tree near the water obelisk has been moved slightly so that an elite clue scroll location is once again accessible.
- Players can once again proceed past the section where the player has to use the ‘Battle Cry’ command in the Conquest tutorial.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- The Dragon Rider amulet can now be added to a Dragon Keepsake box.
- Due to the high-tier nature of the Dragon Rider amulet, it is no longer automatically protected on death.
- Players can now make additional Animate Rock scrolls after completing the One of a Kind quest.
- A warning concerning the Wilderness has been added to the quest requirements of One of a Kind.
- Birthright of the Dwarves now lists King of the Dwarves as a requirement in the Quest Overview.
- The submarine section of Some Like It Cold now opens the overlay in the minigames HUD.
- Signs of the porter will no longer teleport Mort Myre fungus at certain parts of the Nature Spirit quest.
- Players can now stand on the podiums in the Empyrean Citadel after completing Missing, Presumed Death.
- An initial tutorial and popup has been added to tell players about Revolution.
- Using an item on a Celestial Dragon no longer causes it to consistently play an attack animation.
- The unlocked music total has been corrected, and certain silent music tracks have been hidden.
- The message given when you find a Treasure Hunter key now appears coloured to make it more noticeable.
- Korasi's sword can now overridden by longswords and scimitars, rather than daggers and rapiers.
- Players will no longer appear on top of The Trader when teleporting to Daemonheim.
- The old level up interface has been removed from the Wise Old Man's tasks.
- Players can no longer bank the email validation xp lamp given to them by Diango in Draynor market.
- Players are now able to reclaim a second pair of magic secateurs if they add a pair to a Dragon Keepsake box.
- Players can no longer jump to the same stepping stone.
- The permission button for moving a Clan Citadel's build tick is no longer permanently greyed out.
- When picking up ammo from the ground it will be automatically added to your ammo slot if it currently holds the same item.
- A familiar timer has been added to the list of active buffs when the player has a familiar summoned.
- Divination energy rifts can now be right-clicked to quickly access the memory converting options.
- The lobby timer in the Sinkholes D&D has been sped up to allow players to get into games faster.
- Players will no longer lose a daily Sinkholes game when disconnecting from a game.
- Signs and portents of life will no longer activate in Player-Owned Houses.
- The bonfire health boost will no longer reset to the minimum bonfire boost after logging out and in again.
- The bank chest near the Armadyl camp, south of Falador, is back again.
- Holy water is now a 1-handed weapon.
- The 'Prospect' option has been removed from a large amount of locations it had remained on.
- The god capes that are obtained from the Mage Training Arena can now be kept on death.
- The TzHaar bank areas will now heal the player like other bank areas.
- Nettles can now be collected by any item worn in the hands equipment slot.
- Court cases will now award xp lamps as opposed to direct xp when completing a case successfully.
HTML5 Engine Fixes:
- Some more texture fixes have been implemented.