Patch Notes (17 February 2020)
These Patch Notes were announced on 17 February 2020.
Valentines Day might have been and gone but there's never a bad time to show some love to our Patch Notes!
You may have noticed that we have a new look this week. We're changing the way we bring Patch Notes to you. The differences will be small to begin with, designed mainly to make this page feel a little less formal, but eventually we hope to improve the whole format to offer a lot more than we currently do. Got any ideas? Let us know! Links to our forums are a few lines down!
Once Upon a Slime
- King Slime's Top Hat now appears at the start of the newest list within the player wardrobe.
- Fixed a typo that occurs in the Once Upon A Slime quest.
- Completing the quest will now allow players to re-equip their Comp Capes without having to log back in.
- Players can no longer receive the first two bosses from Elite Dungeons as Reaper assignments.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players' to walk inside the portals.
- *100% stamina = 100% damage
- *1-99% stamina = 90% damage
- *0% stamina = 20% damage
- Players only chasing rockertunities should now find their rates similar to before
- Pushed a number of server-side optimisations and futureproofing measures for Diango's item storage.
- The Winter Chill off has now been removed from the Lumbridge Crater.
- The uncompressed textures setting has been re-enabled.
- Action bar keybinds are no longer slightly delayed after exiting various interfaces. The short delay still remains after committing to a chat message.
- Fixed an issue with clan noticeboard 'thread ID paste' causing a crash/loss of functionality on mobile.
- The broadcast for a HSR drop will now be displayed in areas where this was previously missed.
- Fixed a bug that made enemies in GWD2 impossible to kill.
- Can now pick up a stackable relic from the ground with a full inventory containing the stackable item.
- Fixed an issue that stopped players completing The Mighty Fall.
- Mixing a Harralander potion with only swordfish in your inventory will now make a cooking potion without opening the interface.
- Fixed an issue with dinosaur leather not being recognized as usable against a portable crafter.
- Removed [ph] item from the GE.
- Corrected an issue where the Content Recommendation System could display a blank Latest Quest.
- Players are no longer able to use the lockers in Rimmington if they haven't been unlocked via partial completion of the Rocking Out quest.
- Hatchets now correctly give four components per bar used in the making of them when disassembled.
- A worn Zamorak insignia will now stop Zamorak's forces attacking you within God Wars Dungeon 1.
- Fixed an issue that allowed a large number of broken/degraded items to be equipped via the bank.
- The Prosper perk from the Invention skill now states which level of clue you obtain when it activates.