Patch Notes (17 August 2011)
These Patch Notes were announced on 17 August 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Oziach won the case against the Edgeville Reconstruction Committee, and as such has had his house remodeled free of charge.
- Miss Schism in the prison during Court Cases no longer slides about on her chair.
- Logging into a section of Within the Light will no longer occasionally fail to put the player in the correct place.
- The Castles in the Sky task will now unlock when players visit a Citadel.
- The wording on the Citadelementary task has been updated to state that your own Citadel must be entered to complete this task.
Activities / Distractions
- The ring of stone, Easter ring, and bone brooch are now restricted in duels if ‘disable rings’ is selected.
- Fingerprints in Court Cases will no longer state that they are not matched up correctly when they are.
- Sir Owen no longer talks about being glad that you stopped Lucien obtaining the Stone of Jas as you didn't.
- The head guard in a Clan Citadel will now give out Clan cloaks correctly.
- Familiars can now attack players who are using a ring of stone.
- Teleport spells now use sounds specific to the player, instead of area sounds.
- The ice barrage spell sound has been altered, and will now play the sound every time the spell is cast.
- The keep-on-death interface now better reflects the costs of the abyssal vine whip and ornate and spiky treasure trail items.
- A spirit kyatt's ambush attack no longer skulls players erroneously.
- Players can no longer avoid poison from the blood spell by getting out of Stealing Creation in an unexpected way.
- Godwars degradable items no longer degrade on free worlds.
- The ‘you mine some stone’ message in Citadels is now filtered correctly using the game filter.
- It is no longer possible to gain more than 10 full cooking urns by dropping them.
- Players can no longer make planks on a free world by using logs on the sawmill operator.