Patch Notes (16 November 2015)
These Patch Notes were announced on 16 November 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The archaeological expert in the examine centre near Varrock no longer has patchy skin.
- Almera and Rasalo no longer have patchy skin.
- Statues of Cyrisus have been changed to match the updated NPC model.
- Stacks of adamant fire arrows now correctly look like they are fire-tipped.
- King Lathas's crown is now the right shape for his head.
- The gold-trimmed Saradomin rune armour upstairs in the Wise Old Man's house now has up-to-date graphics.
- Shaman's moccasins no longer stretch during the arcane resting animation.
- A female banker in the Grand Exchange has had her legs repositioned so they line up correctly.
- Fixed an issue with floating berets on some Mobilising Armies NPCs.
- The Werewolf claws override can now be recoloured.
- Using the pumpkin launcher with a crystal bow now works correctly.
- The correct animation now plays when smithing cannonballs.
- Removed forcewalk from 3 empty tiles near Falador farm.
- Tweaked the lighting in the Vorago boss encounter area.
- A stretching issue on the sheathed version of Annihilation has been fixed.
- A missing tree trunk from a maple tree near Seers Village has been replaced.
- A stretching issue on lucky bandos boots has been fixed.
- A broken carpet model in Pollnivneach has been fixed.
- Some blocked tiles around the back of Fenkenstrain's Castle that prevent players from accessing the area have been fixed.
- A graphical issue with the steps surrounding the statue of Saradomin north-east of Varrock has been fixed.
- A table that was sticking through a wall in the Dwarven Mine has been rotated.
- A render issue with noxious longbow and assassins cape has been fixed.
- Players can no longer walk into walls in Falador.
- Jadinko slippers no longer become detached from legs when doing emotes.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Added a Barbarian Assault armour patch to the reward shop at a cost of 100 pts (any role). This can be used to increase the respective damage bonus of a Barbarian Assault armour piece.
- Corrected the clue scroll answer the cook is looking for when asking how many cannons there are in Lumbridge castle.
- A typo within the TzHaar fight pit section of the minigames tab has been fixed.
- A typo that occurred with the depletion of crystal-flecked sandstone rock has been fixed.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- The possessed priest during the quest “Icthlarin's Little Helper” will now deal damage.
- Made another attempt at fixing the disconnects while peeking during the “Broken Home” quest.
- Legendary pets no longer pick up the Queen's secateurs during “Fairy Tale I – Growing Pains”.
- A spelling error affecting Erjolf during “The Tales of the Muspah” has been fixed.
- The drop rate of items on living wyverns has been buffed. The average drop should be worth approximately 15k.
- The royal crossbow's item value has been adjusted slightly.
- The volume of the Elder Fury track has been slightly reduced.
- The spring cleaner now gives the correct materials when dismantling arrows.
- A typo affecting chameleon extract has been fixed.
- Quick chat phrases for Slayer and Boss kills now also include the prestige count.
- The Ectoplasmator and ghostly essence have been added to the Edimmu drop table.
- Clicking the 'All' tab within the bank interface now scrolls to the top of the bank.
- Accept Aid has been re-worked and split off into 7 different categories under game settings, including teleports, spells, invitations and more.