Patch Notes (16 March 2015)
These Patch Notes were announced on 16 March 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- A patron in the Player-Owned Ports bar will now hold their glass correctly.
- The yellow icon in the "drag here" box on the Powers interface is no longer visible behind magic spells that are dragged into it.
- An extra horizontal line on Minigames interface has been removed.
- Some stretching on the celestial dragon's chat head has been fixed.
- Water added to a fermenting vat now looks like water.
- The replica kiteshield override no longer appears green in PvP areas.
- The gorilla model will no longer deform when a player is transformed during a game of Cabbage Facepunch Bonanza.
- Minor graphical issues with various dwarven models have been fixed.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Players will no longer get stuck while playing an Ithell harp under certain circumstances.
- Ithell harps now only show 20%, 50%, 80% and 100% out-of-tune messages when chat messages are filtered.
- The robust glass machine now recognises any robust sandstone in the player's inventory.
- The timer on the Make-X interface for cooking will now show the correct remaining time.
- It is no longer possible to make Bones to Peaches tablets without unlocking the spell from the Mage Training Arena first.
- A typo in a Player-Owned Ports trio cutscene.
- A typo in the Convict's 8-lacquer voyage has been corrected.
- Fixed an issue that displayed incorrect voyage statistics in the captain's log.
- Fixed an error with the hint arrow displayed for God Statues pointing to the wrong location.
- Tweaked the Big Chinchompa and Fish Flingers entries on the game clock favourites tracker to be more clear.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Cutscenes from Dishonour among Thieves may now be replayed via the communication device while stood in a bank area or Zamorak's hideout.
- The door puzzle in Dishonour among Thieves has been improved, following player feedback:
- Zemouregal's map has been flipped, with south at the top, and the associated message tweaked.
- The door's energy balance has been added to an overlay interface.
- The Shadow Delver post-quest reward from Fate of the Gods can now be unlocked again.
- An issue with the boat section of the Quiet before the Swarm quest, which prevented players from continuing the quest, has been fixed.
- Typos for Bentnoze in the What's Mine Is Yours quest have been fixed.
- A typo in the Shield of Arrav quest has been fixed.
- A typo in the dialogue with Juna about Bringing Home the Bacon has been fixed.
- A typo in the dialogue with Ali the Wise during Tale of the Muspah has been fixed.
- A typo in the Quest Journal for Branches of Darkmeyer has been fixed.
- Minor issues with Ozan's voice-over during the Stolen Hearts quest have been fixed.
- Players who have claimed a Daemonheim aura are now able to equip it consistently.
- Increased the healing value of rocktail soup to 2500 each.
- Added an option to the interface settings menu to toggle the jingle alert for the clock activity tracker on or off.
- It is now possible to use surge in the King Black Dragon, Corporeal Beast, dagannoth kings, Kalphite Queen, Exiled Kalphite Queen and Queen Black Dragon boss instances.
- Ironman characters can now gather from the divine locations in the relevant Prifddinas resource dungeon.
- Ironman characters can now spend a maximum of 70 zeal on XP or charms after completing Nomad's Requiem.
- A typo shown when unlocking the mortar board override has been fixed.
- Silverhawk boots, slayer masks and slayer helms are now left-click to equip.
- Mini-moles in the Giant Mole encounter are now more aggressive.
- Players can no longer escape Vorago's clutches during purple bomb phase to escape the bleed effect.
- Nex will no longer target players in the bank area for a blood sacrifice.
- There is no longer a delay after using Barge, Surge or Escape.
- Pulverize will now apply the correct damage debuff to your target.
- Resolved an issue in which borrowed dragon daggers would only deal one hit - rather than two - when using the Puncture special attack.
- Entangle spells will no longer ignore stun immunity.
- Crystal seed teleports have been brought up to speed with spell teleports.
- Players can no longer use the Orb of Oculus while resting.
- Opening and closing the Hop World interface no longer disables keybinds.
- Improved the warning message for dismissing a rare pet (such as the Cresbot) so it is clearer that dismissing them sets the pet free.
- Spam-clicking no longer causes incorrect tactics for the selected boss to appear in the Learn interface.
- A typo in the Learn tab for Araxxi has been corrected.
- A typo on the Interface Settings interface has been fixed.
- The 2.5% Prayer XP increase from Harmony auras will now affect XP gains of over 700XP.
- The Land of the Dwarves or Tale of Keldagrim music tracks will now correctly begin playing in the music player when entering Keldagrim.
- Wards of subjugation are no longer referred as shields of subjugation in broadcasted messages.
- The scroll bar now functions properly when looking at a playlist in the Music Player interface.
- Players can now examine any stack of items on the ground to see the amount in the stack.
- Non-Ironman players can now choose to toggle between viewing Grand Exchange prices and High Alchemy prices in the Price Checker.
- Goldsmithing gauntlets will now provide their bonus when a stone spirit smelts a gold bar with a perfect juju mining potion active.
- Tooltips on Player-Owned Port captain traits now give more information.
- The red lines crossing out completed requirements in the Quest interface have been changed to white to make them easier to see.
- The 6 hour automatic logout has been extended to a 23 hour automatic logout. A warning when the automatic logout time approaches is coming soon. Be sure to take regular breaks!
- DirectX mode now works correctly when using Java 1.8u40.
- An issue causing skyboxes to not render correctly in DirectX mode has been fixed.