Patch Notes (14 September 2015)
These Patch Notes were announced on 14 September 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Ensured that Vanescula appears in Burgh de Rott for all players eligible to begin The Lord of Vampyrium. 14/09/15, 12:15 UTC.
- Corrected a fade to black in the Blisterwood tree puzzle in The Branches of Darkmeyer. 14/09/15, 13:30 UTC.
- A graphical issue with the male ice warrior helmet which prevented the jaw from displaying has been fixed.
- The shoulder pads on the Astromancer top have been attached to the outfit.
- The Barbarian walk override now correctly works in the Wilderness when wielding two-handed weapons.
- Female Golden Zamorakian Warpriest armour no longer disconnects the player's torso.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- The Portable Fletcher will now correctly save magic logs when fletching shieldbows.
- The Defence level requirement for Warpriest armour displayed in the Defence skill guide has been corrected.
- Messages displayed when filling runecrafting pouches have been made consistent.
- The Friendly Wave perk now works correctly during Heist.
- Players may now freely summon pets inside the Clan Wars portals.
- The Soul Wars task in the Minigames interface now points to the Soul Wars portal in Edgeville.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Rings of recoil now work against the skeletons that appear in the Smoking Kills quest.
- Queuing abilities on cooldown will no longer wait an extra tick before triggering.
- An issue that causes the Kamil and Fareed outfits to permanently appear as equipped has been fixed.
- The level 40 Starfury cape is no longer considered a members-only object.
- A typo in the name of the Chronicle Absorption prayer has been fixed.
- The duplicated 'cast' option has now been removed from the Magic spellbook.
- The volumes of over 40 music tracks have been adjusted.
- Players can no longer place challenge gems next to a bank.
- The group member list is no longer incorrectly scrolled up when viewing someone's stats from further down in the list.
- The flow of using a legendary pet's beast of burden ability to make it less of a chore.
- Legendary pets using the beast of burden ability now have a static life point pool of 10,600. As such, they can be killed in PvM situations such as Araxxor and Araxxi. They will also abide by the following rules:
- Can be healed by extending the time of your pet, using the appropriate BoB pouch (if you are not at the 2 hour cap).
- Can be healed using the Tribute stone, Throne of Fame and player-owned House obelisk.
- At 0 life points, your pet will drop all of its carried items but stay active.
- Players can now store up to 30 music tracks in a playlist.
- Selecting 'Auto-cast' spell in combat will now automatically select the spell for both main-hand and off-hand without a confirmation window.
- The following quest fights have been rebalanced:
- 10,000 life points (up from 6,000).
- Max hit of 720 (up from 200).
- Hits a maximum of 1,000 (up from 300) damage with dragon-fire with an anti-dragon shield equipped, and 1,500 (up from 1,200) without.
- Elvarg (Dominion Tower):
- Same changes as the quest variant.
- 15,000 life points (up from 9,000).
- Max hit of 900 (up from 300).
- Count Draynor:
- 3,000 life points (up from 500).
- Max hit of 300 (up from 120).
- Count Draynor (Dominion Tower):
- Max hit of 447 (up from 120).
- Desert Treasure:
- Dessous now has 25,000 life points (up from 3,000).
- Dessous now has a max hit of 864 (up from 240).
- Dessous will now occasionally use his ranged attack in his standard attack rotation.
- Kamil now has 21,000 life points (up from 3,150).
- Kamil now has a max hit of 907 (up from 252).
- Kamil now has a cooldown on his ice attack, and Freedom may now be used to escape.
- Damis (both forms) now has 20,000 life points (up from 3,100).
- Damis (both forms) now has a max hit of 892 (up from 248).
- Fareed now has 20,000 life points (up from 3,000).
- Fareed now has a max hit of 864 (up from 240).
- Desert Treasure (Dominion Tower):
- Same changes as the quest variants.
- Dessous now has 20,000 life points (up from 6,000).
- Dessous now has a max hit of 864 (up from 360).
- Kamil now has 20,000 life points (up from 6,300).
- Kamil now has a max hit of 907 (up from 378).
- Damis now has 20,000 life points (up from 6,200).
- Damis now has a max hit of 892 (up from 372).
- Damis's second form now has 20,000 life points (up from 7,500).
- Damis's second form now has a max hit of 1036 (up from 600).
- Fareed now has 20,000 life points (up from 6,000).
- Fareed now has a max hit of 864 (up from 360).
- Soul Bolt now has a max hit of 1036 (up from 450).
- Disintegrate now stuns the player correctly, clearing all defensive abilities.
- Disintegrate once again deals max life points minus 1 instead of 50% of max life points.
- Mirror images now have the same current life points as Nomad, to make discovering the real Nomad more tricky.
- Soul Blast now deals 7,500 damage (up from 3,000).
- Land mines now deal 4,000 damage (up from 1,000).
- Nomad (Dominion Tower):
- The same changes as the quest variant.
- Now is slightly more accurate than the quest variant.
- Soul Bolt now has a max hit of 1470 (up from 675).
- Land mines now deal 4,000 damage (down from 10,000).