Patch Notes (14 September 2011)
These Patch Notes were announced on 14 September 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Fibre animations on Citadel looms no longer disappear or become transparent.
- Several duplicate dungeon icons have been removed from the world map.
- Chuck's Island, from the Hunt for Red Raktuber quest, no longer has white shores in certain graphical modes.
- Shilop now plays an animation when he jumps up and down, shaking fists at the player, instead of just stating this in the chat window.
- Opening the lighthouse door no longer causes the wall to move.
- Stomp's healsplat is now the correct colour, instead of the green hitsplat reserved for poison.
- The island east of Gu'Tanoth no longer has flickering issues.
Quests & Tasks
- Movario's notes from While Guthix Sleeps now appears in Player Owned House bookshelves.
- It is now possible to gain more reputation after Branches of Darkmeyer by performing blood deliveries.
- Players can now continue after clicking out of the conversation with Sarius during The Darkness of Hallowvale.
- A grammatical error in King of the Dwarves quest journal has been fixed.
- The Branches of Darkmeyer XP tome no longer states that the player needs a genie lamp when used.
Minigames & Distractions
- When in range of an elite clue scroll, the scroll will now give feedback stating if you are on the wrong level.
- Dying in Three’s Company during the tile puzzle no longer causes a ‘Connection lost’ message.
- Players are no longer told that their rank is only visible in the Mobilising Armies area.
- The demon horn, twisted bird skull and split dragontooth necklaces have updated information for the Prayer rework in the Dungeoneering reward shop.
- The Rogue Familiars challenge room obelisk now blocks ranged attacks.
- Ilfeen's chat now states why she won't recharge a player's crystal shield / bow.
- It is now possible to select autocast on the Magic interface when the player's Magic stat has been drained. Spell highlighting now also works correctly with a drained Magic stat.
- Bonus XP is now displayed correctly if using Refer-a-Friend and the bonus XP is less than 1xp.
- Joining the ‘last entered’ guest clan channel now enters immediately instead of just putting the name into the text input field.
- A typo when destroying gem bags has been fixed.