Patch Notes (14 March 2016)
These Patch Notes were announced on 14 March 2016.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this weeks update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Sergeant Damien and the Demon Butler models have been reverted due to player feedback.
- Character models for the 2006 variant of the 15th anniversary emote have been updated.
- Players can no longer break the Hefin Agility Course animations by eating food.
- Shields now identify correctly as shields rather than as armour when being disassembled.
- The augmented abyssal vine whip will now drain charges correctly as a level 75 weapon.
- The augmented enhanced Excalibur will now drain charges correctly as a level 70 weapon.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- The scrimshaw of log-splitting no longer stacks with crystallise.
- Fishing with a net no longer resets the animation periodically.
- Fixed a spelling error when extending the duration of a portable skilling station.
- Slightly reworked the UI when extending the duration of a portable skilling station to be more in-line with the current UI style.
- Treasure Hunter Key tokens are no longer removed from the player when leaving a floor in Dungeoneering.
- Players can now complete an elite clue scroll in the Heart of Gielinor area.
- Co-op slayer tasks no longer confuse boss kill timers for Legios when solo killing the bosses.
- Players can no longer attempt to jump onto the serenity posts while outside of the Hefin clan area.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- Corrected a couple of typos in the Tales of the God Wars.
- Fixed a typo in the World Wakes quest.
- Fixed the lower case 'i' in the History of Iban book name.
- Ancient, dusty and weathered Tarddian journals have been added to the Master Quest Cape requirements.
- Players with 2 copies of the Dwarven Instinct aura will now have their second aura removed if they activate the aura.
- Players will no longer be told they receive curly roots when cutting straight jade roots with an inferno adze.
- K'ril Tsutsaroth no longer stays enraged when respawning.
- Legendary pets can no longer scavenge Ascension Order journal pages.
- Fixed Dungeoneering mauls to include the level requirement on their tooltips.
- It is no longer possible to take Wine of Zamorak without getting attacked by using the area looting system.
- Attempting to swap ammo in the Tirannwn quiver with a full inventory will no longer drop the previous contents on the floor without warning.
- Increased the maximum amount of Bolas made at one time from 10 to 60.
- Barrows amulets have had their buy limit increased from 10 to 100.
- Increased Grand Exchange buy limit of Divination energies from 5,000 to 25,000.
- Added a quick chat message which states the player's Agility, Thieving, Slayer, Firemaking & Invention levels in one message.
- The message displayed in the chatbox when achieving 10 million and Level 120 XP milestones will now specify which skill the message refers to.
- Rebalanced a number of low-Level Agility courses to reduce failure rates and improve XP rates:
- Reduced the failure rates at the Ape Atoll Agility Course to make it a more viable course for lower levels.
- Agility Pyramid failure rates have been reduced for all obstacles. The bonus from completing the Medium Desert Tasks has also been increased to compensate.
- Increased the XP for completing a lap of the Agility Pyramid from 300 to 500.
- Greatly reduced the failure rates on the Penguin Agility course.
- Increased each obstacle's XP on the Penguin Agility course to represent the amount of time required to complete.
- Increased each obstacle's XP on the Barbarian Outpost Agility Course to better represent the level requirements.
- Completing a round of Werewolf Skullball in under 3 minutes now awards 900 XP, up from 750.
- Completing a round of Werewolf Skullball in over 3 minutes now always awards 750 XP, instead of a sliding scale of reduced XP.