Patch Notes (14 June 2011)
These Patch Notes were announced on 14 June 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- The 3rd tier duelist hat no longer transforms into the 2nd tier hat when performing the emote.
- Torva platelegs no longer stretch during certain emotes.
- Items dropped on a rug in Canifis no longer clip with the rug.
- A crossbow shortcut in Yanille no longer causes scenery around to disappear.
- A hole next to the Granite Quarry no longer appears to be filled in.
- Some height mapping has been smoothed out near the Slayer master’s house in Burthorpe.
- A roof on Barbarian Outpost has had textures added to it.
- Aggie has now been updated to match the Draynor version in the Swept Away quest.
- Some flickering issues have been fixed in portions of the Forgettable Tale... quest.
- The Fremennik Saga bear pelt no longer clips with the floor.
- Some patches of shadow in Taverley dungeon have been removed.
- Some strange shading on the back of the Runecrafting player kit blouse has been fixed.
- A monk of Entrana's chathead has been altered to reflect his appearance.
- Parts of Varrock Castle’s wall have been updated to give them a grey top when remove roofs is enabled.
- The roof corners of the anvil building in Yanille now disappear correctly with remove roofs enabled.
- The boards in the Pattern Recognition random event classroom no longer flicker.
- A table in Varrock Castle no longer clips with the floor.
- A missing chathead animation in some Skaldrun dialogue has been fixed.
- A platform no longer clips with the ground in the Miscellania dungeon.
- Sir Bedivere and Sir Pelleas now have the correct colour hair on their chatheads.
- It is no longer possible to see through the back of the wall in the Signature Heroes saga starting room.
- The Poison Arrow's pub board is now coloured.
- The princess blouse is no longer grey when worn.
- Dungeon triangle keys are no longer sat too high in the player's inventory.
- Thaerisk's chathead hair colour now matches his model.
- Some water near Piscatoris has had the heights levelled out to prevent dark lines appearing on the minimap.
- Lady Keli no longer jerks her leg when walking.
- A piece of Deadliest Catch dialogue no longer states that ‘The Guns’ is talking when it's Jones.
- The ramokee room checkpoint in the Thok it to 'em saga no longer causes a door to become impassable.
- The fire that melts Skaldrun out of the block of ice no longer appears before it's lit.
- The Signature Heroes will now follow you more consistently during the Three's Company saga.
- The spellbook in the Signature Heroes saga will no longer revert to the normal spellbook.
- A typo in Ozan's chat in the Signature Heroes saga has been fixed.
- The ‘mark’ option on shades in the Thok it to 'em saga has been removed.
- Ending the Signature Heroes saga will no longer leave any weapons equipped.
- All children now disappear correctly in the Vengeance saga.
- Some storage boxes by the ‘All Fired Up’ beacons were missing; they have now been replaced.
- The Steel Titan once again uses its melee attacks in PvP combat.
- TzTok Jad's attack sounds have been updated to give a magic charging sound, and ensuring the sounds can be heard from maximum attack distance.
- The Completionist cape now counts as the Ardougne cape when pickpocketing.
- Fist of Guthix ratings once again display correctly using quickchat.
- Some dialogue has been updated to state that the geyser titan also recharges rings of wealth.
- Packs of Juju vials of water have had their shop prices increased to match the price of individual vials. You will also be able to buy more vials on the Grand Exchange.
- The Kal'Ger cutscene in Dungeoneering will now play more consistently.
- A tile in the upstairs of Bob's Axes no longer blocks the player.