Patch Notes (14 July 2014)
These Patch Notes were announced on 14 July 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The skin tone on the Beta scientist headgear has been fixed.
- The completionist cape emotes no longer get corrupted by teleport animations.
- The God Wars Teleport spell icon now has square background.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Treasure Hunter will no longer pause indefinitely on the "attempting to approve key" screen.
- Players can no longer take pets to Pest Control Island.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- An issue has been fixed where the Fairy Queen refused to wake up in Fairy Tale Part II.
- The Spirit Realm, which can be accessed through portals around the wilderness, no longer leaves the spirit overlay on the game screen after players have left the area.
- Mentions of My Arm changing the Trollheim teleport to God Wars Dungeon have been updated to mention the new standalone God Wars Dungeon teleport spell.
- Lucky challenges and Rhino daily challenges no longer overlap one another.
- A calculation error with repairing multiple Player-Owned Port armours has been fixed.
- The tool select interface will close properly using the escape key.
- The close button on the bonds popup interface now works correctly.
- Players can once again click on basic challenges if the player disables and re-enables the path system during the basic challenge stage.
- An additional button to toggle the Featured interface to the What's New interface has been added for existing players.
- A players combat level will now show on the skills interface.
- Quick presets can now be accessed by using keys '1' and '2' when the bank is open.
- Acquiring black ibis pieces from Pyramid Plunder will now replace artefacts if the player has no space available.
- Players can now close the Dungeoneering map with the same keybind used to open it, which by default is 'M'.
- The "You don't have any left!" message from dropping objects from the actionbar has been added to the spam filter.
- Using the quick-entry option in the Queen Black Dragon rewards room now only uses one chat window, instead of two.
- A lighting effect in DirectX has been brightened. Please send a bug report for any areas that appear too bright.
- Some tweaks have been made to the engine for Legacy mode.
HTML5 Engine Fixes:
- A fix to the HTML5 client has been applied to let the preload get past 3%.
- A fix to stop the HTML5 client crashing when hopping from a P2P world to a F2P world has been implemented.