Patch Notes (13 June 2016)
These Patch Notes were announced on 13 June 2016 by Mod Robbie.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Updated the hobgoblin fur models from Fur 'n' Seek to match the new hobgoblin models.
- The Blast Furnace bank chest now has an icon on the minimap and world map.
- Spirit trees have had their animations restored.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- All monsters within the Fight Kiln have now been buffed in both lifepoints and damage. Most notable of the buffs are TokHaar-Jad from 7,900 lifepoints to 40,000 lifepoints and Har-Aken from 48,000 lifepoints to 150,000 lifepoints.
- Players can now use the ability Surge inside the Fight Kiln.
- Players can no longer use the alchemy spells while performing certain emotes.
- It is no longer possible to log out in the phoenix egg reward chamber.
- Added extra checks to prevent blocked items from being taken into Fist of Guthix.
- Players will no longer disconnect when disassembling items if there are fewer items than originally specified.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- The quest icon for Kindred Spirits is now removed from the map upon completion.
- Fixed a typo when speaking to Jerico at the start of the Biohazard quest.
- The delay that happens when setting audio effects has been fixed.
- Intermittent flickering observed in compatibility mode has been fixed.
- Fixes have been made for some animations that were appearing on the floor above. when remove roof 'always' was selected.
- Fixed incorrect minimap display when disguised (e.g. heists).
- The issue where the minimap sometimes appeared black has been fixed.
- Improved loading speed and reduced stutter when moving.
- Improved performance on AMD graphics cards.
- Rivers appearing narrower than they should on the minimap has been fixed.
- Fixes have been made to stop some locations turning invisible when remove roof 'always' is selected.
- Animations like Soul Split will no longer be visible from the floor below.
- Fixed doors turning invisible in instanced areas.
- Fixed minimap terrain appearing grey in some places (e.g. Elf City).
Additional Java Fixes:
- Java and NXT search results now match up
- Fixed a rare crash in the animation system.
- Winter Storage scrolls and the legendary pet banking ability can no longer be used above level 30 Wilderness.
- Unlocking the Araxyte pet from the reroll feature on Araxxi's corpse will now send a broadcasted message.
- Multiple dark-red messages in-game have been updated to make them easier to read.
- Attempting to clear the RuneMetrics loot interface in combat now gives the correct message.
- Players can no longer claim more baby trolls when one is already stored in a player-owned house menagerie.
- Dragging items to the action bar with the Beast of Burden inventory open in the bank will no longer add items from the familiar to the action bar.
- The price checker no longer displays incorrect values when the value of a stack of items goes above 2 billion coins.
- The message received when purchasing bonds now mentions the currency pouch.
- Degradable items are now dropped in the Wilderness with their charges intact.
- High-end defenders can now be augmented. These only have one gizmo slot but can take either a weapon or armour gizmo.
- Augmented items are now accounted for on the wealth evaluator (if the untradeable wealth option is turned on)
- Newly-created Fishing rod-o-matics now stack in the bank. Existing rod-o-matics that have no gizmos or item XP can be converted into this new stacking variant with a right-click option.
- Upgraded God Wars Dungeon 2, Malevolent, Sirenic & Tectonic armours can now be augmented at an Invention workbench using a non-degraded piece with an augmentor and 36 divine charges. Already degraded armour cannot be augmented. These armour pieces use their own charge, rather than the main charge pack. Once all charge is used and the item is at Lv10 it becomes uncharged and can no longer be used. Gear upgraded in this way cannot use augmentation dissolvers.
- Non-augmented God Ward Dungeon 2 upgraded armour now degrades 10% (down from 20%) when reclaimed from a gravestone.
- Removed the warning when disassembling items when the player has maximum materials.
- Shields, tier 70 and above, may now be augmented. Augmented shields can take one armour gizmo. They gain item XP and drain divine charge at the same rates as off-hand weapons.
- Augmented shieldbows may now take up to one weapon and one armour gizmo.
- Players can now disassemble individual items in combat.
- Item XP and XP until the next item level now appears in an augmented item's tooltip and in the chat window when checked during combat.
- The Destroy option for augmented equipment has been changed to Disassemble. Players can still destroy these by dragging them from the bank (such as if a player wishes to reclaim tokens for chaotic gear).