Patch Notes (13 August 2018)
These Patch Notes were announced on 13 August 2018.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Fixed an issue with the Dungeoneering boss selection ignoring level requirements.
- Teleporting to the Glacor Cavern via the Master Quest Cape will now apply the Stone of Jas boost.
- The hooded Max cape will now show activatable perks when worn.
- The Master Quest Cape will no longer be disabled from your keepsake after logging back in.
- It is no longer possible to detach a Dungoneering hood from it's skillcape within a dungeon.
- Hooded dungeoneering capes will no longer be removed when leaving a dungeon.
- Ironmen are now informed why they cannot open Umbral chests if they're unexpectedly obtained.
- You will no longer be able to infinitely stall adrenaline by using a spell that you do not meet that requirements for.
- Fixed a typo stating that new unlocks in the Skill Guide said above instead of below.
- Players with certain construction level will no longer disconnect when attempting to enter a Player Owned House in free-to-play worlds.
- PoH kitchen beer barrels no longer fill beer glasses on F2P worlds, to prevent access to members-only objects. To prevent access to members-only objects, the PoH kitchen shelves and larder can no longer provide objects on F2P worlds.
- Sawmill operator once again sells construction supplies.
- Void Knights Commendations can now be traded for XP again.
- The incorrect end date of the Hellion Aura has been adjusted and is now available again for Gold Premier members.
- The Kuroryu pet quick chat now displays as originally intended.
- Players can once again consistently hit the XP reward milestone in a low-tiered Clan Citadel.