Patch Notes (12 July 2011)
These Patch Notes were announced on 12 July 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- It is once again possible to use a chisel to clear a patch of wall in Myths of the White Lands.
- It is now possible to rematch any clan at Rated Clan Wars. The previous ‘recent opponents’ check has been removed.
- When challenging another player to a Rated Clan Wars game, extra notification is now given when a player already has a pending invite.
- The skilling restrictions on the Castle Wars lobby area have now been removed.
- The Friends Chat interface now has a ‘message’ option for players on your Friends list.
- Moderator crowns no longer appear in clan mottos.
- Dungeoneering spiritual guardians are once again aggressive.
- The ‘this player is already in a clan’ message, given when recruiting players, is no longer caught by the spam filter.
- Using the ‘explorer’ emote no longer resets the emotes filter.
- The word ‘hai’ no longer appears on the Friends Chat lobby screen if right-clicking.
- The ‘recruiter’ toggle in the Clan Settings interface no longer refers to Rated Clan Wars.
- The Members Loyalty Programme sale has now ended and so the items have returned to their original prices.