Patch Notes (11 July 2016)
These Patch Notes were announced on 11 July 2016 by Mod William.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The Zaros godsword special attack animation no longer remains when logging out.
- The Zaros godsword special attack animation has been graphically updated in low detail.
- An unneeded gate that was missing blocking has been removed from the Gower Farm.
- Broken chaotic staves will now show a model when worn by female characters.
- Fixed a jagged water edge near Rimmington.
Telos Boss Fight
- Telos is now always attackable with Melee when dragged for the tendril attack.
- Telos's dialogue is now displayed clearly in the chat window, and all important mechanic messages now stand out.
- The word 'solo' has been removed from the Telos enrage world first broadcasts.
- After 50% enrage, Telos will now gain the ability to restore his stats periodically.
- Telos now kneels in his dormant form.
- Telos's clickzone has been removed from the arms in phase 5.
- Minions summoned in phase 5 of Telos no longer regenerate health.
- Anima-golems in phase 3 of the Telos encounter can no longer be killed.
- Telos no longer decides to go back to sleep once awoken.
- Removed broken versions of the dragon rider lance, shadow glaive, wand of the Cywir elders and blade of Nymora from the Grand Exchange.
- "God Wars Dungeon 2 - The Heart" is now displayed on the list of areas on the clan noticeboard.
- We've also made a change to the Zamorakian Ability Codex. Please see the news post for more info.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- Players can once again complete the task 'Building Up Strength' in Lumbridge.
- Some camera clipping issues in cutscenes have been fixed.
- Fixed the slightly stretched camera compared to Java.
- Animations will no longer stop playing when two interfaces are open with animated models on them.
- Prevented the issue where you saw duplicate names in your friends list or clan list whenever their rank changes.
- Particles will now disappear correctly.
- An issue were certain parts of the environment disappeared if your draw distance was set to low has been fixed.
- Dropped items should now appear correctly.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in busy areas.
- Some rogue interface logic which could cause difficulty starting quests has been fixed.
- Various memory leaks have been fixed.
- The removed roof now works correctly from a scrying pool.
- Stack overflow errors not being reported to us have been fixed.
- An issue where music was getting stuck when changing locations has been fixed.
- A fix for NPCs occasionally not appearing in the correct positions has been implemented.
- Adjusted the repair costs of various weapons gained from The Heart of Gielinor to remain consistent with other degradable weapons.
- Fixed cases where players would gain the wrong style of Combat XP in PvP combat.
- The drop value of teralith boots in PvP situations has been corrected to match tempest and primeval boots.
- The Summer of Adventure sun icon can now be moved in non-Legacy interface mode by dragging the icon if the player's interface is unlocked.