Patch Notes (11 January 2010)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
These official Patch Notes are copied verbatim from this forum thread of the . It is copyrighted by Jagex.
These Patch Notes were announced on 11 January 2010.
These Patch Notes were announced on 11 January 2010.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Prevented spinning the candy cane and swapping weapons quickly.
- The jail door near Shantay now matches when open and closed.
- Fixed the shadows for players when using various handholds in the Brimhaven Agility Arena and the Ape Atoll Agility course.
- Corrected a visibility problem with the Agility Pyramid.
- Guthix Raptors had the wrong chat head.
- Corrected some animations for the Sleuth emote.
- Stopped white longsword handles stretching while running.
- Performing an emote will now correctly animate if you were reading a book beforehand.
- The picking animation in the Farming skill has been updated to be smoother.
- Chaeldar's chathead on the Contact NPC interface is now animated.
- Removed a clipping problem with the Ardougne Achievement Diary cloak when reaching forwards.
- Fixed some remove roofs issues near Miscellania Castle.
- Fixed some remove roofs issues near Mobilising Armies.
- Fixed some housing in Tai Bo Wannai.
- Corrected some issues when running and standing still with two-handed swords.
- Cleared any background fill colours when changing between specific types of interface.
- Fixed the colour of the water in Soul Wars.
- The top plate in a pile was floating in the HAM base.
- Corrected some z-bias issues with the Soul Wars overlay interface.
- The glyphs on the charms in Pest Control were missing their glyphs due to z-bias issues.
- Synchronised the Brimhaven rope swing animations to look better.
- Stopped aberrant spectres from appearing to stand up again when dying.
- Fixed a render issue when churning.
- Repaired a texture problem for some of the floor in Falador.
- Updated the mapping in a Keldagrim pub so you can't walk on top of the stairs.
- Fixed some mapping where the water meets the land to the north-west of Port Phasmatys.
- A render issue with a pool of liquid in the Slug Menace quest has been fixed.
- You'll no longer be repeatedly animated when digging up the Jade Vine.
- Removed a few extra skulls from the Wizards' Tower’s basement.
- Adjusted the animation for the Zamorak room boss in God Wars Dungeon to remove a label issue.
- Stopped some animation issues when spam-clicking an item.
- Stopped a trapdoor rendering over your feet in the Brimhaven Agility Arena.
- Fixed a graphical issue with shady strangers.
- Fixed a door on the Fishing Platform.
- Fixed and improved a few tracks: “The Genie”, “Long Ago”, “Shine”, “Splendour”, “Theme”, “Tomorrow”.
- The music unlock hint for "Alone" was incorrect.
- Changed the category of the song "Soundscape".
- The song "Spirits of Elid" has been added to a bit more of the map area.
- Added sea sounds when taking boat journeys.
- Improved various sound effects during Royal Trouble.
- Increased the range of ambient sound effects in the southern desert area.
- Updated the opening sounds for some of the doors/gates in Regicide.
- Cows have been given lessons so they can moo properly.
- The sound when casting Plank Make has had its volume reduced slightly.
- Added fountain sound effects in Nardah.
- Added a sound when you pickpocket the Ring of Charos.
- Added cleaning sounds when removing the dirt from grimy herbs.
- Added some dragon stomping sounds to the tutorial.
- Added bellow sounds to the blacksmith in Lumbridge.
- Added a sound to accompany the "You already have full Prayer Points" message and the Idea emote.
- Ensured that a hit sound isn't played if no damage is done.
- Improved the timing of the sound played when you die to start and finish earlier.
- Removed some old, redundant music scripts.
- Fixed a discrepancy between the Mourning's Ends quest journals after you've finished part one.
- Corrected the Blood Runs Deep quest journal to use the base stat rather than current stat when striking through requirements.
- Brundt will now be a bit more helpful during certain parts of Blood Runs Deep.
- Converted a quest item from Regicide into a members’ item, as it should have been.
- Streamlined some of the traps in Contact, Smoking Kills, and a few other desert quests.
- Resolved a problem in the Eyes of Glouphrie quest during a cutscene.
- Updated a treasure trail to reflect some recent scenery changes.
- No more dropping items while in the Photo Booth.
- The lunar dream world no longer interferes with pets and their growth status.
- You can no longer bank keys from the Prison Pete random event.
- You will no longer be shown the Crafting cursor when using a spinning plate.
- Added a bit more information to the Advisor system about making money.
- Sigmund no longer has a visible pickpocket option on free worlds.
- Adjusted a quest start icon for Imp Catcher.
- The checks for attacking the ogres at the Combat Training Camp have been improved.
- Furniture should no longer disappear in your POH if you die to poison.
- Estate Agent icons are no longer visible on free worlds.
- The farming patch spirit will no longer appear on free worlds.
- Ensured that the Objective skill icons can't overlap the text.
- Stopped a boulder from indefinitely rolling.
- Adjusted the logic and filtered some messages from the Ranging Guild.
- Route finding in an East Ardougne bank should be a bit better.
- You'll now open the shop interface if you wish to buy a dragon scimitar from Daga on Ape Atoll.
- Adjusted the chat filter to cope better with a music track name.
- Ensured that Prayer is fully restored in safe Clan Wars after curses have been used against you.
- Prevented players from ending up in some scenery when teleporting to the Death Altar.
- Fixed a problem where you couldn't use quick prayers to turn on the Protect Item curse and a Leech curse at the same time.
- Corrected the purchase information for the training bow.
- Made the Summoning "Special Move" consistent on the Summoning left-click options.
- Clarified some of the Construction level-up messages for various cages and trapdoors.
- Corrected a menagerie level-up message.
- Fixed a problem with the Adventurer's log and a Champion's Challenge phrase.
- Improved the Champion’s Challenge 'allowed in' check message.
- Corrected the destroy message for the Turkey Book.
- Adjusted the Castle Wars messages after completing the Ardougne Achievement Diary.
- Clarified the messages when using the Abyss to get to Entrana with Summoning items.
- Corrected some inconsistencies with the Digsite pendant.
- Fixed a grammar issue in the Fishing skill guide.
- Corrected some spelling errors in some Lumbridge NPCs’ chat.
- Capitalised an instance of "Seers" in some chat.
- This patch note caters for all the other typos we've fixed.