Patch Notes (11 December 2017)
These Patch Notes were announced on 11 December 2017.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week's update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Adjusted the Zaros godsword (shadow, broken) colour to better match the colour of unbroken version.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Converting memories to energy with an empty divine-o-matic vacuum equipped will no longer destroy the energy.
- The message on a compactor device when consuming items has been updated to show the amount of items that will be consumed.
- Fixed an issue where a compactor device would consume items if charged jewellery was in the first inventory slot.
- Terrorbird Racing broadcast messages can now be toggled on or off via the host Eira, south of Falador.
- Off-hand adamant swords now deal the correct amount of damage.
- Opening the graph settings interface no longer clears the data displayed in the graph.
- The tooltip on the massive runecrafting pouch now displays the correct type of rune when filled.
Last week's hotfixes
- 04/12, 14:50 UTC: The "You're It" achievement once again remembers when the achievement is complete, though will still display as if it is not completed.
- 05/12, 15:30 UTC: Purchasing zephyrium arrows from the Dungeoneering smuggler on a free world no longer causes disconnects.
- 06/12, 15:50 UTC: The Ring of Fortune and Luck of the Dwarves now remove items they are supposed to remove from the rare drop table when killing bosses in The Heart.
Last week's coldfix (05/12, 14:00 UTC):
- It is now possible to smith zephyrium items on free worlds.
- The bank interface no longer scrolls erratically when storing or withdrawing items with a reordered bank tab order.
- The onslaught buff icon now disappears after dying with the ability active.
- Fixed an issue with NPC health bars not displaying consistently.
- The Wolf Whistle quest no longer awards both XP and an XP lamp upon completion.
- The "You're It" achievement once again appears completed for players that have completed it.
- Aquarium and treasure room hotspots now have a left-click build option.
- Clan Citadel upkeep costs have been reduced to 20% of their original value to ease maintenance of Clan Citadels.