Patch Notes (11 December 2013)
These Patch Notes were announced on 11 December 2013, and revised on 13 December 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be unable to enter their Clan Citadels.
- Advanced Vorago's rotation to the Green Bomb attack.
- Fixed the logic behind auras that reset at midnight, to ensure they reset at midnight on the day the aura is activated, not the day the aura is set to deplete.
- The Bird and the Beast:
- The bank areas in the world event camps no longer heal players on opposing sides.
- The Alchemist no longer allows players to gain more energy than was originally intended.
- Added checks to move caravans to their next waypoint in case they get stuck.
- Stopped the word "null" from appearing in the chat window when a caravan despawns under certain circumstances.
- Players can no longer start building at a world event node and teleport away to carry on building at their destination.
- Broken main hand drygore maces no longer appear in the off-hand position.
- The Varrock guard idle animations have been tweaked.
- Some graphical stretching that occurs in the background of a cutscene during the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest has been corrected.
- An issue with the interfaces in Livid Farm has been fixed.
- The shadows at Yu'biusk no longer float.
- There is no longer a pink texture behind the wall climb rope inside Castle Wars near each the turret positions.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Circus D&D replay tokens now correctly reset ranged targets.
- The bonus XP rates for black ibis outfit in last Pyramid Plunder room have been corrected.
- The Warrior's Guild Strength tag interface no longer appears before it is supposed to.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- The combat XP reward from the Blood Pact quest is now in the form of a combat XP lamp, to allow players to opt out of receiving the experience.
- An issue where light creatures in the Tears of Guthix cavern would get stuck behind rocks, causing the player to freeze, has been fixed.
- An issue with returning players unable to complete the Swept Away quest has been resolved.
- A discrepancy between the VO and text dialogue for the Dwarven Smith in Doric's Workshop has been resolved.
- Varrock armour will now give the correct amount of bonus XP while wearing the golden mining suit.
- The hint arrow that points to Isold during the Arm the Militia task in Burthorpe has been adjusted.
- The creation of all studded leather armour now counts towards daily challenges.
- The easy Falador task 'Disarm and Embark' can once again be completed.
- The explorer's ring 4 no longer displays the wrong options on the ability bar after logging out and in again.
- Creating unfinished Summoning pouches now works off of the player’s Summoning level and not the number of active Summoning points.
- Unfinished macaw pouches now require the correct level to create.
- Dropping of Tuska mask parts has been stopped to prevent drop trading.
- Trading certed Tuska mask parts is no longer allowed.
- Players can no longer acquire the entire Kaigi's journal by spam clicking the pages whilst they're on the floor.
- Loot beams now appear on ascension keystones and ferocious rings.
- Airut bones now work with the demon horn necklace and give prayer points when buried/crushed by a bonecrusher.
- The text for finishing charms with mystical slices has been shortened to allow it to fit in the available space.
- Players can no longer use the inventory or equip interface whilst using the wardrobe interface.
- An issue with missing sound effect when a bird nest drops has been fixed.
- Players will no longer refer to Saradomin as their creator when declining a makeover from the Makeover Mage.
- A disconnect issue when players are dragging items onto the Grand Exchange interface has been resolved.
- Doing the 'Give Thanks' emote before attempting to do the 'Rest' emote no longer allows players to rest on a Clan Citadel dance floor.
- Players can no longer kick a gilded cabbage into a wall, rendering it impossible to retrieve.
- An issue with missing apostrophes in the dialogue with Thok and Marmaros has been fixed.
- Destroying multiple Dungeoneering rewards in one go will now refund 50% tokens for each one destroyed instead of for only one.
- Corporal Keymans now always appears in Burthorpe for players that haven't claimed the baby troll before.
- Anagorgic orts no longer appear on the stool that the player sits on when creating flatpack furniture.
- The clan member resource check output has been updated to use a more readable colour.
- Titles now display correctly in the Summary interface tab.
- An issue with interfaces rendering during cutscenes when resizing a browser window has been fixed.
- A spot near the lava in Clan Wars can no longer be walked into.
- The report button on a clan vexillum now works as expected.
- Players can no longer equip lent rare items in the Wilderness.
- A spelling error in the clan avatar book has been corrected.
- An issue in the Crafting interface where items created did not display as complete has been fixed.
- When making the demonic sigil, players will no longer get a Cooking interface.
- The right amount of runes are now removed when adding them to urns, whilst having a follower that can store additional urns.