Patch Notes (11 April 2016)
These Patch Notes were announced on 11 April 2016 by Mod Robbie.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- "Flipping the coin" rest animation no longer stretches when wearing white or Torva gloves.
- Fixed a stretching issue with the tome of frost when using the revenant walk animation.
- The GameBlast 2016 balloon no longer disappears briefly when sheathing.
- Fixed an issue with female characters’ feet becoming partially detached when using revenant walk and the navigator outfit.
- Fixed a stretching issue with Wizard Chambers.
- Removed some small gaps in the environment from the western area of Daemonheim.
- Fixed alignment issues when wielding a staff alongside a tectonic robe top in the combat stance.
- Fixed some texture stretching on the spirit tree in Prifddinas.
- The Trahaearn and Ithell bank chest now faces the correct way and is against a wall.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Monthly D&D Tokens can now be used to reset the oyster D&D.
- Wardrobe overrides no longer work within the Trouble Brewing minigame.
- Players can no longer use walk overrides to boost their moving speed during the Tears of Guthix activity.
- Players can no longer continue smithing after a portable forge has despawned.
- Clicking to enter a crop circle is now easier.
- It is no longer possible to disassemble an unconscious broav.
- Corrected an issue where having an elite scan clue following an elite compass clue would prevent the scan interface opening.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- The Pirate's Treasure quest journal no longer mentions the Saradomin statue pointing at the X marking the spot.
God Wars Dungeon 2
- Increased the amount of augmented weapon & armour XP from killing the Twin Furies.
- Items dropped by Nymora via the Looting perk while airbourne now appear on the correct level.
- Removed right-click options from the siege beast in the Twin Furies cutscene at The Heart.
- Helwyr's Cywir Alphas no longer fail to spawn.
- The kill count multiplier is now cleared when logging out or leaving The Heart.
- All bridges now appear on the world map in The Heart.
- Sliske's insignia now gives the correct faction reputation and protection.
- Players no longer take damage from Gorvek's fire shortly before or after it's spawned or despawned.
- Added extra blocking to some scenery outside of Zamorak's ramparts in The Heart.
- Wolves within The Heart & during the Helwyr encounter now have spawn animations.
- The 'Cataclysm' music track now plays correctly when logging in at The Heart with the login screen music muted.
- Updated the model of the augmented dragon rider lance.
- Fixed a spelling error in Rawrvek's chat.
- Scrimshaws will now degrade by 10% instead of 20% if unprotected when reclaiming from Death.
- A degrading Seasinger’s hood will no longer be referred to as a headband when the degrade message appears.
- Repairing ascension crossbows in a player-owned house no longer refers to them as "ancient equipment".
- Added blocking to a tile close to the Invention guild.
- Increased the cooldown between the potential active effect of the Bandos god book ( “Bandos’s Book of War”) triggering.
- Reduced the cooldown between potential active effects of the other five god books triggering.
- Increased the chance of all six god books' active effects triggering, when off cooldown.
- Improved the chance of the god book specials activating in legacy mode.
- God books now convert to 60,000 coins when dying in a PvP situation.
- Players can no longer extend their bossing instances for free by switching between regular and challenge mode.
- The chat box no longer occasionally fails to render messages.
- The "Help" and "Clear History" buttons on the chat box now open a drop-down menu for confirmation, to alleviate potential mis-clicks.
- Lunar armour has been re-statted to tier 60 power armour.
- Reprisers and Rebounders no longer halve the player's natural strength alongside the ammo/spell strengths for off-hand damage.
- Updated bonemeal object names to clarify what type bone was crushed.
- Updated various monkey bones to clarify which type of monkey dropped the bone.
- Kuradal and Morvran now assign Chaos Giants to players that have completed Birthright of the Dwarves.
- Master skillcapes can now be stored in a player-owned house, costume room cape rack.
- Fully repaired golden Barrows armour can now be stored in a player-owned house costume room armour case. This option is only visible for eligible players.
- Leather tanners now have “tan-hide” as their left-click option, with “talk-to” being relegated to the right-click options.
- Salamander tar production now uses the current pestle & mortar animation.
- Removing a replica statue of Dahmaroc from a player-owned house study room no longer resets progress on the statue.
- The Varrock department of health in a joint venture with the Port Sarim committee for responsible gambling, the Keldagrim local brewer's association and the Ardougne cat fancier chapter have united to shut down the Rat Pits in their towns and cities. Felkrash is still hanging around Port Sarim for those looking to train a wily cat, and the Falador task "Fun for the Whole Family" is now "Kitty Litter", for those yet to complete it.