Patch Notes (10 February 2020)
These Patch Notes were announced on 10 February 2020.
This week we have a few more quality of life updates to War’s Retreat, as well as a bug fix to an unintended (albeit amusing) option to equip a few strange items from the bank. There are also a few changes to RuneScapes favourite spider. Read on for the full patch notes.
- Adrenaline urns can now be filled via the Adrenaline crystals in War's Retreat.
- Boss Timers now vanish properly if the player flees the fight.
- A tooltip has been added to Marks of War currency.
- The entrance to War's Retreat in Draynor has been renamed to be more thematic.
- The unlock hint for the music track "Dare to Die" now mentions War's Retreat.
- Added some blocking to gravestones in War's Retreat to prevent player models clipping through in some situations.
- The PvM Hub Reaper portal now checks for all normal access requirements when pointed at a God Wars Dungeon boss.
- Added a message for people burning logs on War's Campfire.
- Boss portals can now be interacted with from a longer range.
- Teleporting to War's Retreat via the spellbook teleport will now clear active combat effects such as bleeds.
- The option on War for checking 'Mark of War' cooldown has been renamed to be more obvious.
- Entering Wars retreat now turns the camera.
- The damage Araxxor does when charging the wall in path 3 has been increased. A successful dodge will now do 100% wall damage and an unsuccessful attempt will do 50%.
- The time before Araxxor's first charge attack has been reduced slightly.
- The time between Araxxor's charges after a failed dodge has been reduced.
- Players can no longer deploy dreadnips when fighting brothers at The Barrows.
- Auras are no longer deactivated on death in dangerous PvP scenarios.
- Fixed an issue with the four face buttons not animating when stood on during the canal puzzle section in the Liberation of Mazcab raid.
- There are no longer old ground tiles used in Draynor Village near the wheat field.
- Tool decor attached to a wall in the Lumbridge smithing area has been moved forward so the tools no longer clip through the wall.
- Saws, snow globes, and arctic pine logs can no longer be equipped via the bank interface.
- Fixed an issue in which destroying golden fish eggs from the bank wouldn't allow you to reobtain them.
- Vampyric blood essence will now only message the player once when dropping below 500 charges.
- When making offhand darts, the interface will now remember that you want the offhand version and will not try to make you create regular darts.
- Players are now correctly navigated to the relevant menu when attempting to create a baked potato when other possible recipes are seen in the inventory.
- Hotfix:Updated the interface for Gone Yak Tracking when refreshing prizes to show the correct amount of oddments needed.
- Fixed a minor issue with a misaligned highlighting on the Magic Book interface.
- Fixed an issue blocking the custom controls for the Baron Von Hattenkrapper bombing sequences in the Pirate quest series.
- All reward store buttons that display "Locked" now return a tooltip on mobile which explains the requirements to unlock.
- Once Upon a Slime is released this week, go help King Slime find true love in this new permanent novice quest!
- The Purple Cat miniquest and Fremennik sagas no longer appear as started in the Runemetrics quest log when you have completed them.
- Fremennik sagas now appear as started when you have finished the abridged saga, and completed when you have finished the unabridged saga.
- Players can now advance the Spirit of Summer quest when using a supreme growth potion to grow the limpwurt root.
- When fighting moss golems, social slayer partners can now deal with each other's mossy rock NPC spawn-prevention as well as their own.
- Smelting gauntlets now count towards blacksmiths outfit set bonus.
- The remote farming machine now updates the status of a fully grown calquat tree.
- Daily fishing challenge can now be completed when setting the Fury Shark outfit to "consume fish".
- The price of the supreme growth potion (sundry) has been increased from 400 to 1000 beans.
- Hotfix:Living Rock creatures' souls can once again be captured in ushabtis without being on a Slayer task to kill them.
- Fixed an issue which led to players being unable to access their inventory after dying.
- Reporting a player for bug abuse no longer links you to a non-existent web page.
- Fixed an issue where rune pouches wouldn't fill with rune or pure essence as well as changing rune essence into pure essence.
- Player is no longer forced to walk one step north on a tile near the river next to the pet shop in Taverley.
- The camera will no longer bob up and down when cancelling a trip into the water during "Recipe for disaster".
- Fixed some overlapping safety checks causing forced teleports along the east cliff side of Prifddinas in the Tirannwn woods near the Arandar pass.
- The "Friends Trail" option is now only listed once in the gameplay settings under social.
- Friend and clan chat announcements now correctly trigger upon elite task set completion.
- You can now cancel your action when jumping over the strange floor in Taverly dungeon.
- Fixed an error with clanniversary broadcasts for players that joined clans before early April 2011.
- Clicking the compass in the Seagull sections of a Clockwork Syringe and Pieces of Hate will face the player north.