Today's update makes a variety of small improvements to RuneScape.
- Bigger friends list for members! As a new members benefit, you now get twice as much space on your friend-list. Giving you a total of 200 slots.
- Multiple hit-splats during combat. If a player or monster is being attacked by multiple opponents, or is taking damage very rapidly, the game will now show multiple damage indicators at once. This makes it much easier to see how much damage is being dealt. Note: the total damage received is the same, it's just shown more clearly now.
- Npcs better at retreating. We've improved the intelligence of the npcs a bit, such that if they are being attacked from beyond the edge of their wander zone, they will run away rather than just standing there stupidly.
- Music+sounds work on more machines. We've found why the music+sounds sometimes wasn't working when you select the SUN java plugin. We're still working on reaching 100% compatibility, but a few more people should find it works for them now.
- Fixed dragon-spear special attack. We've fixed the bug which meant attacking a player with the dragon-spear special attack didn't give a pk-skull in the wilderness.