The unsullied sigil was a sigil made by combining 1,000 vital sparks.
On 19 August 2019, the sigil slot was removed and all sigils were refunded (sometimes partially). The unsullied sigil was refunded 1 vital spark per charge remaining on the sigil (thus a fully charged sigil was fully refunded), and the item itself had all functionality removed (should one somehow still be owned). The sigil was replaced with the Unsullied ability.
Activating the sigil maintains the player's corruption damage buff in the Sophanem slayer dungeon while also preventing monsters from dealing extra damage to the corrupted player. The sigil begins with a maximum of 1,000 charges and can be recharged with 1 vital spark per charge, which would cost 131,162 coins based on the current Grand Exchange price.
An unsullied sigil would cost 131,162,000 to create at the current cost of vital sparks.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 19 August 2019 (Update):
- Refunded all sigils owned. Replaced sigil functionality with abilities and codices.
- Removed all functionality from the item, should any be left over.
- patch 7 August 2017 (Update):
- The following changes have been made to the Menaphos Slayer Dungeon sigils:
- Maximum charges have been changed from 250 to 1000.
- Recharging a sigil now only requires 1 Vital spark per charge.
- The drop rates on Vital sparks has been improved.